Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life--Or Something Like It--After Hogwarts

Life--Or Something Like It--After Hogwarts

a part of “Life--Or Something Like It--After Hogwarts”, a fictional universe by Kenzi.

One year after the defeat of Voldemort, a new threat begins to appear... (AU).

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life--Or Something Like It--After Hogwarts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Life--Or Something Like It--After Hogwarts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

WOOT! I finished my post! I'm finally back in the states, and I'm relieved to have my full sized, non auto correcting keyboard and a screen that's two inches wide.
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:19 am

oops: MORE than two inches wide. *sweatdrop*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Made a tiny little post. I wont let Sander enter the hospital until you're done with the current discussion, I think.
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:29 pm

I AM NOT DEAD.

Though, I was deathly ill. I had the most HORRIBLE cold-flu ever and was out of commission for quite a few days T___T. I'm alive now and will be posting either tonight or tomorrow <3

Who here is going opening night to see the final HP movie? I AM I AM I AM I AM! I think I may even bring my wand *complete dork*

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Unfortunately I don't have the money to see it before my parents do. Gosh darn it.

And for the record, myself and my brother showed up to one of the movies in wizard clothing, so you're not the only dork around here 8D

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:10 pm

I'M GOING, I'M GOING!!! I'm probably not going to bring a wand or anything though; my wand lights up, so I'd probably end up blinding some people in the dark movie theatre XD (oh God, I spell theatre like a British person)

EDIT: O. M. G. The movie was AWESOME!!! I won't go into details because some of us *cough*Raijn*cough* haven't seen it yet, but rest assured that the movie tickets will not be a waste of your money :)

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 am

Yeah, I'm going to go see it myself here today.

I'll probably bring my custom wand--though, admittedly, it's not much outside of a rather thin stick. xD But, really, isn't all that what a wand ultimately is? lol

Lookin' forward to it!

Also, I should hopefully have a post up later by this evening, after I get back from the movie and grocery shopping and all that. =]

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Hey guys, just want to let you know that I probably won't be able to post for a few days. I'm leaving for Salisbury tomorrow, and I'm not really sure if I'll have wifi.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 pm

OH MAN YOU GUYS DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 WAS AWESOME Easily the best out of the entire series, full stop, by far. I'd discuss it at length, but I don't really want to for those who haven't seen the film. (Not it really matters or deviates much from the source material anyway--it is also, out of the films, probably the most faithful to the book outside of Part One...)

Unfortunately, I didn't bring my fake wand :( but I made do with my drink's straw as a stand-in. >XD

Salisbury, eh, Lightning? Sounds fun nevertheless--a shame you won't be able to log on! Hope you have a good time nevertheless.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:27 am

I've been ill, so I haven't been able to see the movie yet D:

I did borrow my dad's knife and made a wand when I was too bored to watch TV, though. Maybe I'll bring that xD

But what's the plan, in the RP, at the moment?

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 pm

HPDHP2 was amaaaaaazing :D <3

Sorry about me not posting, I sort of lost my fire/inspiration but I'm going to make a post right now and get us moving again. This rp has been too awesome to die.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Actually... before I make my post, I'd like to know who is still around and willing for this to continue. It's dragging so slowly right now (which is partially my fault of course) :(. Where should we go from here? anyone have any good ideas?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:46 am

I'm still here. Although I really have no ideas for the plot; I'm not really the creative type.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Eruantalon and I are still here, willing and able, in our demented ways.

Our suggestion is that the GM should decide whether La Prise or Kreazil is the biggest threat at the moment. Though, even after Kreazil's defeat, we'd like to point out that new threats will always surface, if people are still willing to continue afterwards.

As for the current plot, I suggest finishing up the conversation in the hospital, after which I'll have Sander show up. I know that Eruantalon has made quite a lot of plans concerning Kreazil's defences and such - so the main characters may want to prepare for a fight or similar.

If you want a bit of action, there is always the option of sending in NPCs from La Prise, who's searching for the gang and might cause trouble. If you don't want them to be NPCs I'm sure I could come up with a character, or just have Carver cause a bit of havoc.

And since we're on the subject of Carver - the characters might believe him to be a threat and want to make sure he's dealt with before they take on the big bad (lookin' at you, Kreazil).

Um. Let's see. I think that's what I have at the moment.

And also Eruantalon says, "don't forget the importance of fish sticks," but I'm not sure what he's talking about.

The edits are because I keep misspelling a word. Gosh darn it.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 am

I'm still here--albeit sort of just here and there nowadays--but I'm still willing to ride this through (provided nothing unexpected or unfortunate happens to me).

I'm going to have to go with Raijn on this one. I can't really think of much of anything myself.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Ahh my friends <3 I am making a post right now to get things moving along. They are going to go after Kreazil first, because he is so unhinged and killed Charlie. REVENGE! I'm glad you're all still around. Sorry this has dragged so much, but I just hit a snag in my creative ways and wasn't sure where to take this.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey, hey, hey.

'Sup, everyone. Just got back from the Joplin trip. I'm tired as hell and I'm getting vertigo (even sitting down!) but I just wanted to log on real fast and let you know I was back. I'll hopefully have a post up by tomorrow or so. :D

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Awesome! I'll see what I can do about getting a post up. I'm not sure where I'll be sleeping tonight - but if it's at my friend's house then I'll be completely without internet. Hopefully I can get home, in which case I should be able to post in the morning. Hopefully.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:48 pm

YAY DRAKE POSTED! :D :D :D

Raijn or Lightning, would you like to post? Maybe Eurulation? (spelling?)

If not I can always post again. I think we need to get to the climax pretty soon so we can work on an ending. I'd love it if this roleplay actually got to an ending. Actually, I would be thrilled if it did!!!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:02 am

Not sure how Eruantalon (you can probably just shorten it to Anton or something, don't know if he'll mind) is with internet connection and time at the moment, I haven't spoken to him in a small while. I'll see if I can get something up soon, but right now I don't trust my English skills, as it's eight in the morning and I'm seeing double.

Edit: P-posted!

Raijn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!