Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fabricate

Fabricate

a part of “Fabricate”, a fictional universe by Rispetto.

What happens when an outcast with an overactive imagination fabricates parts of his personality as fellow students? Read more inside to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fabricate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fabricate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Didn't even really read Isabelle's profile.
Sorreh.
Also, him being called Izzy is a bit of fanservice-like antics for Que, since she loves the dude from Durarara, whom she calls izzy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Meh, I feel like everyone here knows everyone else but me :v

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Risp, Myself, Quelights, and Aix are all also in a different RP o.o
So...Sort of...Yeah...

NICE TO MEET'CHA.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 pm

A for effort?

Also, anybody that was insulted at that statement in general; A lot of shit went down tonight and coming back to complaints was the last thing I wanted, so I got a little irritated. That being said, it's not a legitimate excuse to lash out. So, I apologize.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Sweet, I'm the odd man out that no one knows. I feel special.

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Oh, yeah. I know every single person that joined except you, Nagato. xD

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Lol. Wow Haze. That rant made me giggle.

Do it again.
Last edited by QueLights on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:45 pm

I didn't do the rant! Ask Haze to do another.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Pretty sure it was Hazezon who did the ranting :v

RETURNOFTHENINJAEDIT: Rispetto beat me to it :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Pfft. Chh.. hah.. psshh.. I totally said Haze, you guys. You need to get your eyes checked.

Izaya <3 such a sexy beast @~@ BUT when you add Shizzy, they become IZZY AND SHIZZY. Two of the most glorious bishies in the world of anime <3

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Shizzy be added for a bit now, bro.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:09 pm

We just became a taboo, gay, bishie relationship, Que.

I think I need to start questioning our hobbies..

Give my dick back, too.

Edit: Reading over the OOC, you're epicly cute when you're failing all over the place, Que. xD

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Oh my; taboo gay, smexy, bishie relationship? Go on. Oh ho ho ho ho.

Risp get's loads of virtual hugs from me. Fer' sure. And a free glass of delicious red Lambrusco, accompanied by Herb and Garlic Pita biscuits and cheese. Seriously, I swear to God. All those cheesy, uppity movies with those old men and women sitting around holding their wine glasses like weirdos' and making ridiculously pretentious toasts--that's me now. Just kiddin'. Pawhaha, Fenris from DA: II inspired me to give up Caesar's and start buying wine. To all those kiddies out there that are legal: I friggin' vouch for it.

Durarara; mm-num. That is all.

Also, HEY FOLKS WHO I HAVEN'T ADDRESSED YET. Glad to meet ya'll. Look forward to dancing together.

I'm already a fangirl over Shinji, and Rose. And Isabelle (Izzie, fo'rizzle), and Isaac. And all of ya'll.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Just wait till you see how Issac teaches.

Although, you may be struck with a giant pendulum..Or a book..Or a shoe..

Edit: After fully reading Izzie's profile, I must admit that I've gained deep pleasure from the unintentional similarity in nicknames, and how much of polar opposite, but well working personalities she and Issac have. I think Issac just found his student, every teacher ends up with "that" student in his or her career, one that they end up making(Or at least attempting) something out of in a way above or beyond the average assistance even a great teacher gives every student.

Basically..This shit just got Good Will Hunting'd.
Except, instead of a therapist, or a creepy math dude, we have...PHYSICS MAN! Dah-dah-daaahhh.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:11 pm

OK. Seems like we're ready to get it started. So I just need like, a time that you all think you'll be around in general for tomorrow, and I'll put up the first post then. That is, providing you're all free tomorrow. If not, let's try to set something up, yeah?

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:41 pm

I'll be able to be online any time on from 2:30 GMT-8 time.

And Issac seems, from what I can tell of his profile, anyway, to be one of the more laid-back and less 'YOU LOOKED AWAY FROM THE WHITEBOARD YOU DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' teachers :v So it sounds like he'll get along with Izzie, if only marginally, better than most other teachers would.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:13 pm

He's more of the I-hit-you-with-a-book-because-I-felt-like-it, kinda guys.

Cause, that's how I am.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:38 pm

I can be on after 3 UTC-4 time (EST)

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 pm

You know what I can't wait for? An Alexander and Luna insult-off. That HAS to happen at some point, considering their personalities. And when it does happen, I'll be laughing my ass off. Of course, they'll probably end up laughing afterward because of the irony. XD
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Yep, way I saw it, they'd either get along great, or wish utter destruction upon one another. Or a combination :v

Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!