Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fabricate

Fabricate

a part of “Fabricate”, a fictional universe by Rispetto.

What happens when an outcast with an overactive imagination fabricates parts of his personality as fellow students? Read more inside to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fabricate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fabricate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:03 pm

They'll get along fine. They'll just be mean each other for fun, but it won't really be serious fights or insults.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:35 pm

I just realized I can't possibly for sure be on at any point cause of my weird-ass sleeping patterns.
So..Hope for the best, thank god you don't need me to start. o.o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 am

Just ate a banana one of these.
And yes, they're real.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:56 am

I could never eat one of those.

*total entomophobe*

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:59 am

xD! I just wish I had gotten a better flavor than banana. I wouldn't mind trying the other three flavors and eating those scorpions as well.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 am

Yeah, my stepnephew had one of those and decided to dangle it in my face when I turned around and I actually thought it was a huge, living insect.

I don't know exactly what happened, but everything went red for a second and when I came to he was lying in a pool of his own blood*

*Note, events described may be slightly exaggerated.

And yeah, banana lollipop sounds...:v

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:09 am

I generally dislike banana anything.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 am

Three hours re-reading XKCD for the ninth time, and, twenty-two seconds on Wiki, and, I discovered Issac's greatest enemy, or his greatest ally..Or something that simply doesn't exist..Or..God..I don't really know.

Higgs. Fucking. Boson.

Goddamnit.
Last edited by Blazezon on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:15 am

y u hatin on teh higgs boson yo

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Nice. Now, for the beginner post made by the GM.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:26 pm

@Nagato:

It's a friggin' hypothetical massive elementary particle, my problem with it is the word, hypothetical, it makes me feel like Physics is relying to much on the, what-if-this-existed-cause-it-makes-our-jobs-easier, theory.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:40 pm

That's how physics is. A lot of it is theoretical work based on mathematics and, indeed, hypotheticals. But that doesn't always mean what is gleaned using such methods is false. Paul Dirac predicted the discovery of antimatter using the theoretical model the Dirac Sea, two years before the actual, concrete discovery of the positron.

/cue end of Nagato showing off his physics.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:10 pm

That much I know.
It still seems somewhat lazy to me for some reason.
I don't know why.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Well uh...
I know we were supposed to start on Thursday, but I haven't seen Risp since around 5am Thursday, so I honestly don't know what's going on.
He does have a lot going on in his life, and, I am Co-GM, simply to stand in for the times he's not around...Unfortunately, there's really nothing I can do in this situation, and, I apologize for that.
That being said, the only thing I really can do is ask you guys not to write this RolePlay off as D.O.A, because I'm rather sure Risp will pop up eventually and get things off to a belated start.
Keep it on the back-burners of your minds, folks!

~Again, sorry for this -whatever- that's gone wrong, I'm very sure Risp has a legitimate reason for it.~

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Nothing that dire. My charger totally shorted the fuck out and I spent a couple of days looking to buy a new one. I popped in from time to time at a friend's house, but not for long. Eventually I gave up and just MacGyver'd the fucker using another old cord, a pair of scissors, a potato peeler, and electrical tape. So. It's all taped and working now. I'll get back to writing it tonight, will hopefully have it in by mid-day tomorrow.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Well, I guess Risp didn't have the time to say it(Watch him post while I'm posting), but, it seems as through Fabricate is on hold.
Risp will be elsewhere, and without internet for, give or take, a week.
Just an F.Y.I.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm not going to be around for a bit, guys. So I'm putting the intro post on hold. I need to house sit for a friend for a while and I will has no interwebz. So, I won't be around for at LEAST a week! Hopefully I can get er' done soon.

EDIT: Good call, Haze. Was almost asleep before I realized I had to throw this in.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:45 am

So....is this not going? Long as it has been, I still would like to see this RP go...I was highly anticipating RPing as Izzie.

Also, just noticed the Death avatar, Hazezon. I like.

EDIT: Added some more details to character appearance. Including a picture. Rejoice.

Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!