Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Phantom's Eye

The Phantom's Eye

a part of “The Phantom's Eye”, a fictional universe by Rarikou.

The spirit of death has been sealed away in crystals known as the Phantom's Eyes,and their weilders are knnown as Phantoms. A terrible war is breaking out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Phantom's Eye”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Phantom's Eye

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:51 pm

yep i'm still in this
One day Life said to Death "Why do people love me but hate you?" And Death replied "Because your a beautiful lie. and i am the painful truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saferia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:50 am

Same here, Demi. I'm still in this, although I'll take on another character if it makes things easier for you...cos you know how helpful I am, right?
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:35 pm

okay, I'll start working on the opening... it's gonna be complicatd

Beka- if you REALLY want to... I need someone to handle Valerie. She's pretty damn important

The starting positions:

everyone but Riku is in the white empire of Alastor, though that will soon change. How you do it is up to you, but MAriah gets inflicted by Posion, and Raine takes her to Bain in her sleep, and that's how they meet... but that's not for a little while, so you guys have free reign. Miriam is Mariah's teacher, so they'll probably be together. Angela and Angela II are arriving in Alastor for a one week diplomatic session.

My first post will mostly cover Riku and Raine's actions, as well as a girl named Mina. I'll probably also play as Seyicer
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Cool Cool, Demi, just pm me with any extra info I need, and I'll have it up by tomorrow...
Good luck with the intro! ^-^

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Okay sounds good

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Question! Do rikou and mariah know each other? And when they first meet will they syncronize? And if so will she be freaked his right eye changes color to hers?

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 am

oh yeah... I never filled you in

At this stage: They've only HEARD of each other, but they've never seen each other. When Mariah gets poisoned, sent to Bain, Riku has no clue who she is, only that she's from Alastor, by her clothing. He uses his own blood to purge Mariahs. They first Synch when Riku's being confronted by Stepio, and he takes on some of his top mages with a power boost, and they realize they switched color when they're safely away. Then everything ges back to normal... except for the fact that Riku got exiled for treason.

They're pursued by Miriam and then Stepio (who, being a phantom, has an annoying teleportaion ability) By this time, Miriam shows up, looking for Mariah. They synch again, but they still get their butts handed to them, as does Miriam. What happens next is intresting

After that is when they actually know what it's called, as Miriam explains the process, and what all it can do.

Complications. Gotta love them

EDIT: Beka, ik sent you a pm, though I'm not sure you got it

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saferia on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Okay. So how do want me to start off?

Saferia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm

just do what you like for now. Your a princess, just go through the life of one: lessons,worrying about getting married, going to Arcreak to get the blessing for the throne. The intro relies heavily on everyone, because Miriam will teach you a thing or two bout magic, and the Angelas arrival will be something you'll have to attend. The sooner you set up a relationship, the fatser the story can advanced

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 pm

I will post soon but i have no idea what to write im kinda concussed right now so i will not post for a few days so sorry Demi a i really am could send me a PM about were my character is supposed to be or what ever.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:41 pm

meh, it's cool Psycho

well, Mariah just headed to her room. YOu could barge in, saying it was time for her lessons or something. ANgela should be arriving soon, and that's when Mariah's REALLY set in motion

good job to everyone, so far. Looking forward to the future

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!