Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death of the Dream.

Death of the Dream.

a part of “Death of the Dream.”, a fictional universe by Hark Ye Weary.

Define humanity--normalcy--things are changing,are you ?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death of the Dream.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Death of the Dream.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hark Ye Weary on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:44 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Death of the Dream."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hark Ye Weary
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Death of the Dream.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hark Ye Weary on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 am

In this section I will be handling the dispersal of roles amongst the storyline. I am currently in need of a Dr.Petrice ( The founder of the modern method of human modification along with the owner of the largest manufacturer of human modification devices in the city. He is assumed to be the leader of the Human modification Organization. ) You're free to expand a bit on who he is specifically,feel free to PM me any ideas or simply submit a character sheet.

I am also in need of Jericho, the "anti-hero" of the plot line--if you feel capable of playing the badass sort, assassiny types--feel free to drop me a PM / character sheet detailing him a bit. My first post will involve mention of him and a certain act, but this is by no means the hardline of who the character is, but his mentality will be presented--in it's own indirect manner.

Beyond that--all characters will be considered depending on what they add to the storyline or take away from it--keep in mind that the main focus of this play is to thrive on character interaction and drama, there will be some violence,cursing--etc etc--be warned and be sure to check out the rules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hark Ye Weary
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:33 am

Can we use anime pictures on our character profiles?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hark Ye Weary on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:32 am

Pictures are not required, any chosen picture is free to be in whatever medium you wish..Though macaroni and glue tends to lack the detail required to get a character idea across. :)

Hark Ye Weary
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:06 pm

I'd Love To play Jericho. I wouldn't be able to get a sheet up till about 5pm eastern but...oh, I would have fun making him. You can look through my other character sheets to get a handle on how I write, if that will help at all.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hark Ye Weary on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:26 pm

That would be absolutely fantastic ! He's indeed a crucial part of the storyline, you're free to send me a few of your ideas in rough format via PM and I can do the same about my original interpretation of the character. He's a crucial plot player and is really,really open to ideas--so feel free to get a little wild about him. :) ; Thanks for taking the time to check out the storyline, I look forward to hearing and discussing your ideas. After a brief review of some of your previous characters I'm happy to say that I am indeed intrigued about your version of the legendary Jericho. Feel free to go wild and really dive into the character, you're free to also request some more information about what his actual role in the entire story is. Anyway, have a great day. :D

Hark Ye Weary
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:35 pm

I'll start framing him out when I get a good feel for what your initial ideas are. I love working with ideas and tweaking/teasing them into something that is my own. I'll make sure that the character sheet is just as detailed as the others that I do. ^^

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Sorry for the wait! I hope that he works!

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:37 am

YAY, glad he was accepted. I'll wait for a good point to work him in. Everyone~ Jericho's profile is up.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hark Ye Weary on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:48 am

I found your take on the personality very interesting. You provided a lot of support about why he is the way he is. I like him very much--And you made him human enough to be believable, I truly appreciate that. When you feel like you're ready to bring him in, go ahead. He's free to further rouse the city if need be, but I do need to speak with you OOC to make sure you know something. :P ; Great job on Jericho, I feel like I've made a good choice.

Hark Ye Weary
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:49 am

PM me at you're leisure~ I'm going to work on my myth homework and then probably post with him tomorrow. I want to make sure that his introduction post leaves room for characters to be able to talk to him.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!