Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Oath

Blood Oath

a part of “Blood Oath”, a fictional universe by estrelas.

At the age of 18, vampires are to make a blood oath with a human, bonding them for life. The humans give their blood while the vampires protect them. And with darkness rising, that protection will be extremely important.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Oath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blood Oath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:12 pm

:D awe thanks guys. I wanted to do a vampire/werewolf story-line without going with the same-old same-old.
And... yeah xD I like how it's turning out as well.

Yes, werewolf AND rebel.
Really I don't think its too big of a deal that we don't have a rebel,though...

Cienpher, I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to play that role. Go ahead if you want to(:
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:58 am

Ahahaha XD I can't imagine a guy like Farren being called Scott XD It's just too hilario - and now he looks like he's about to murder me, so I should stop laughing but I can't...

Okay, I'll just get myself over to a post now... Pfft... Scott...... Haha...

Also, everyone seems to think he's like this temperamental monster who wouldn't hesitate to rip off someone's head? XD (Although, to a lesser degree, it seems to be true... to a lesser degree...)

I have a post ready, but I can't decide whether I want to use false names or just have Farren say his real one XD (I'll be back when I decide, but any opinions?) There's also the fact that I really can't picture him using a name other than Farren...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Lmao xD

I don't view him as temperamental, but I do think that he wouldn't hesitate to rip off someone's head if they irritated him. *hides*

Errr well I do think that Farren should say his real name, but at the same time it's good to hide his identity.
If he uses a fake name it needs to be something very manly and strong.
And he could always lie about his name, but tell specific people to gain their trust or something. MEH.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Pff, because nothing suits him as much as Farren, the only substitute I could think of was Ferris, but I don't really like that =...=

Suggestions would be lovely? XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:31 pm

hmmmmm.

-Jonas
-Gabriel
-Lucas
-Marius
-Aaron
-Luther
-Declan
-Zackaree
-Emmett
-Fletcher
-Draven

that's all I can think of off the top of my head

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:19 pm

I have never heard of Draven before, so I'm going with that XD

Thanks, those were definitely sufficient.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 pm

I thought you'd pick Draven. I absolutely love that name <3

You're welcomeee~

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 pm

XD Posted. Thanks again!

Also, sorry, the thing turned out longer than I expected o...o

Farren also seems to not relate staring to romance... this might be difficult.... (He seriously just kind of pushed my soul aside and typed himself into the post XD I had no control over his actions in this post..)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 pm

I don't mind if it's long haha. It was a good post(:

LOL. He is so smart yet so clueless.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:51 pm

XDDD Apparently so. I laughed as I wrote that scene because he couldn't conclude what even Eclipse noticed. He didn't seem the type to jump to that conclusion for some reason...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:35 pm

:P

So about the werewolf. Are you still interested in that role? If not, I'd be happy to create a NPC to fill in the place.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:38 pm

I am, but I couldn't find a picture =...= The bane of my life...

Go ahead with the NPC then? XD

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Nice XD

If I edit the colors on one of those, it might work...... XD I will try to get him done by the end of today (My timezone...)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:06 pm

ALrighty(:

I'm good with editing colors so if you need help, just ask.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 pm

I apologize for being absent for a while now! I will post as soon as possible!!!
Zetna

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Yay! Meanwhile, I am sorry for being late with my new character >...>

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Sorry I haven't posted guys, my internets been down...

But anyways, I have a small problem. Kirenai couldn't care less about other vamps being attcked by hybrids, except that the hybrids might attack him next. But I'm afraid that if he turns them down, it'll go against the story....
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:15 pm

XD Go with character, the plot will follow eventually...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Hmm.

1) he could accept them to stay just because Delilah asked him
2) he declines and they take over a nearby mansion instead

estrelas
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!