Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The High(est) Girls

The High Girls

a part of “The High(est) Girls”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

Fed up with waiting for male characters to join an rp? Tired of huge character profiles to fill out? Just want a roleplay that will last with some nice players? JOIN!! School roleplay with pleasant twist- Girl characters wanted-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The High(est) Girls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The High Girls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The High Girls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The High Girls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:42 pm

May I reserve the zombie? :3
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Yep! Zombie reserved :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Ahhhhh! I'm so sorry to do this, but I'll have to withdraw my reservation. I'm just so... overloaded with school work. *bows furiously* I'M SO SORRY!!!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnotherLuluFanGirl on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Can I reserve a Succubus?

Saying "Pika-" Before you sneeze.

Chat Fails.

1: Do you like-

2: Shut up

1: Mean much
"I have got a lovely bunch of pokemon!" -Lady from Parramatta

AnotherLuluFanGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:02 pm

May I reserve the Neko? I'l use an anime picture, I just dont like my characters to have pink hair.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Meesha! :D Another interesting role play! x3

I want to join, but I don't know which character to reserve yet. :o
I'll get back to you on that, if you will allow me to join this role play, of course.. [;

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 am

Mmm...Candy can't you just put in the description that your characters hair is a different colour?

Yay! Just sayin' you can most certainly join x3 This roleplays a bit less compared to the others but its nice to have a small time rp on the go. Let me know what you want

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 pm

I have to withdraw my reservation, I'm just to busy to with my roleplays, and school, to join another, I'm sorry.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:50 am

@CK Thats fine :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:24 am

Can i put a reserve on the demon?

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:44 am

Yep. I'll reserve it for you now :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:50 am

I said this in the PM, but can I take the zombie? XD

Oh, and do I need to use the provided image?
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 am

I posted my charry. Let me know if i need to add or change anything ^_^

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Yeah can you use the image XD Obviously you can make your character 'be' more attractive or less attractive in the actual IC the images provided are just...foundations :) Saves fumbling about for an image. (even though I secretly love doing that)

Is there anyone...that anyone knows...who they'd like to have join this? Before I go ahead and recruit the last few players ^^

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:33 pm

I kind of want to try and convince my best friend to join this, although she'll get mad at me for taking the zombie... ^^"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoGoKeepGoing on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:08 pm

May I have vampire #2

GoGoKeepGoing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Okay, okay, okay..

I'll go out on a limb! xD
May I reserve Bunny 1? :D

Just Sayin'
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:40 am

^^ It'll be good if she can join Cienpher..

YAY! Im glad someone took a bunny up :D I will reserve it right now!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:52 am

Right despite some characters still waiting to be submitted Im pretty eager to start :) Would anyone else like to start or would you prefer to wait?

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!