Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trigun: Searching For Eden

Trigun: Searching For Eden

a part of “Trigun: Searching For Eden”, a fictional universe by bananaramma.

Im closing this RP my friends Mr. Fly on The Wall and snipergirl24 are going to run it one on one. Sorry Things are just to crazy right now and I cant continue.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trigun: Searching For Eden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Trigun: Searching For Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:33 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trigun: Searching For Eden"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bananaramma
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Trigun: Searching For Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 am

All right I'm just letting everyone know that we'll probably be starting here in a couple of days. YAY! thanks to everybody who took a character, also putting the fact out there that Knives is still open and if anybody is willing to pick him up that would be great.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Dang it I wanna start so I'm going to go ahead and make Knives for the sake that this Rp has been sitting around for a week before anybody showed any kind of interest and I really don't want to wait another week for it to start.

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Fu fu fu fu fu. Hullo there! Yoniboni here. I'd love to claim Knives, I'll get workin' on him right away so things can get going (If no one else has claimed him, that is). It's been a long time since I've seen Trigun, so this might inspire me to watch it again. Woo-hoo!

Edit: Awh. Already taken, boo. I'll still be lurking.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Not sure if anyone checks here for discussions, but I'd like to ask anyways': When do you guys' think Knives should wake up?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Give me a day or two to respond, thanksgiving and what not. Yay!!!!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:26 am

Kay Lovely you cool, and Yonbinbuns your doing great. :) lotsa fun going on

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Everybody is doing an awesome Job!

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Um guys helloooo ::echo::

bananaramma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 pm

I'll post again tomorrow Saturday! Unf, unf. My brain's doing that thing where it's not functionin' all proper like. It's half-written. Knives is bedridden anyway, he'll actually get off his rump when I'm finished.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Hey there. I'm going to have to drop out of this. It's not fair how inactive I am, I've got too much on the go and I'm trying to dedicate some time to hop on RPGateway as much as I can. I'm sorry! I'll put Knives up for adoption and ask around to see if the spot can be filled in. I hope I haven't caused any trouble. See you guys around!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!