Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Old Republic

The Old Republic

a part of “The Old Republic”, a fictional universe by Armonddangouleme.

3 Sith Masters, and 2 Jedi Masters Left.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Old Republic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Old Republic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:42 pm

SO SO sorry about the first post taking so Long. A few things had come up, but the Story Line is officially on the way now. We will be doing main story in the Posting section, and we will be doing events and other things in the chat from time to time. I will let people know in advance when those times are going to be. I will also post things on the OOC chat for scheduled events, large scale chat room rping and other things as well. Again thank you all so much for your patience.
"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
one for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all,
one Ring to find them,
one Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them

in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:34 pm

What is occuring right now wouldnt have anything to do with the Deceived SWTOR Trailer would it? :P
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:47 pm

It is the same exact era, and everything that is going on, the great part about it is that its open ended and we can do what we want with it.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:51 am

>.< I didn't change the post location to tatooine >.< *RAGE*

......... T-T......... I know it's probably not a big deal, but it bugs me............especially because I told myself to do it before I started typing the post....

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bananaramma on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 am

Max I know how that is thats why I did it before I started typing and double checked before I hit reply. Geez I wanna post again, why because I have the time right now and Liam is in a perfect position to bump into Tesla. Or should I say for Tesla to trip over him in the alley.

bananaramma
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Alright, glad to see that the Story Line has taken off, and everyone has jumped right in. Thank you for the activity, and I hope that you all will enjoy the Story Line.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:31 am

Doh! and I screw up post location once again >.<. Even after I wrote myself a note in word which I copy and pasted over......

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:15 pm

sigh 14 more days till SWTOR. So heads up Star Wars The Old Republic MMO might take my soul for a bit. Activity decrease is inevitable.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Fly on the wall on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:52 pm

sorry about the late first post been busy first time GMing my own role play. but I'm from Alderon and outer rim world so I guess its not all that bad

Mr. Fly on the wall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:51 pm

alright, so Jedrid is sitting in the council building on Coruscant, and I am waiting to see if anyone responds to me. If not then I am going to play him going to the temple, just wanted to have some input from other players.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 am

Lol @ OOC post in IC >.<

Though, it makes me be a little less bothered about my posts that have the location messed up.....so I thank you for that!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:00 pm

My fail is your amusement! XD

I will recycle that post so the Jedi at Coruscant, be sure to check on it just in case,

Now Kayrani is in no position to get to where Jedrid is at the moment so if are truly in need of another character I could use some temporary random character appear in my posts and head over to assist. You could think of it as an NPC in a video game. Their there but then something happens to them that their not anymore.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Heads up that I might have some trouble posting from next Wednesday to Sunday. Going on a trip and I don't know the state of the internet I will have. I'll be sure to try an wrap up any major char interaction going on before that time and go into a soft hibernation mode, so I don't hold up the RP. If I somehow end up holding it up though, feel free to control my char to get them out of the immediate action. Just do you best if it comes to that, I'm fine with it.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:28 am

i want to apologize about my absence. work has gotten hectic i will post tomorrow evening.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Ladies, and gentleman of The Old Republic Role play. I am going to be holding an IC & OOC session on the forum part of the Role Play, and in the chat room on Thursday starting at 3 pm Mountain Time, anyone that cannot make it please PM me and let me know in advance. This is going to sum up who all is playing, and who all isn't. The members that are not need to let me know whether or not they are going to stay with it or not. Thank you for that.

Also I want to again apologize for the absence from me. There was a terrible storm here, and I am a cable guy so we were on 7 days a week. We should be off of the seven days now, and I will have my regular times off to play. Thank you all for understanding.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Alright so I need to know who all is still playing. I am going to be starting back up again next week after christmas. I am looking forward to keep playing so everyone please send me a pm and let me know if your still going to play.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:55 pm

so did everyone die on me or what?

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Happy new year everyone, now lets do some role-playing.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!