Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Your Chance at Romance

Your Chance at Romance

a part of “Your Chance at Romance”, a fictional universe by theMoonlightTheory.

Love has always eluded you, but now, you are given a chance at true love. Will you find your soul mate? Or plunder to the depths of Forever Alone? FULL

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Chance at Romance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Your Chance at Romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 pm

theMoonlightTheory wrote:@I'm a Radical Dame!
I'm a big fan of Alex Pettyfer myself x)

@PrincessBoy He's adorable! Lol

Yeah when i saw I'm #4, i wanted to jump through the screen and go IM MRS. #4!!!!! lmaoooooo
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 am

*small scream* Argh I'm one of the last two to submit. Sorry I was sleeping rough last night. I'll get a character in today, promise!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:23 pm

@I'm a Radical Dame!
Oh my gosh! I actually haven't seen the movie! I saw Beastly though. I had a really busy weekend during the time it came out and wasn't able to watch it!! I keep forgetting to watch it >_<
@shmband Haha its totally fine! Remember we're waiting for you to submit along with @AnimeGirl so we can start! Haha no pressure xp

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Oh my gosh! I actually haven't seen the movie! I saw Beastly though. I had a really busy weekend during the time it came out and wasn't able to watch it!! I keep forgetting to watch it >_<
@shmband Haha its totally fine! Remember we're waiting for you to submit along with @AnimeGirl so we can start! Haha no pressure xp

Oh man, you have to see it!!!
I wasn't able to see it in theatres either, but i downloaded it!! xD I thought it was absolutely awesome!!
You can find it on TPB for sure! ^_-

and LOLS @ no pressure! =P
Just noticed shmband posted their CS! so i'm gonna go read it, while we wait for AnimeGirl now! =P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Actually I hadn't...but I have NOW! :) So feel free to check it out as soon as Moonlight accepts it. Must say I like a couple of the female characters already. Are pairings going to be predetermined in this RP?

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:20 pm

shmband wrote:Actually I hadn't...but I have NOW! :) So feel free to check it out as soon as Moonlight accepts it. Must say I like a couple of the female characters already. Are pairings going to be predetermined in this RP?

Ah yeah, i meant silver!! *my mistake* lols =P
But i'll go read yours now too =P and good question! I was assuming the people would just kind of figure out while RPing who they liked.............i mean i was just in a RP where we had to pick out partners before hand, and it seriously did not work out to say the least! rofl >_<

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:14 pm

@shmband No, I had planned for everyone to have like an idea of who their character would like but nothing is predetermined. If anything, conflict would be great! Lol

Oh and I edited my character a bunch if anyone has time to read it x)

@I'm a Radical Dame! I will certainly find it! Watch it! And fall in love with Alex again xD on screen of course

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:24 pm

theMoonlightTheory wrote:@shmband No, I had planned for everyone to have like an idea of who their character would like but nothing is predetermined. If anything, conflict would be great! Lol

Oh and I edited my character a bunch if anyone has time to read it x)

@I'm a Radical Dame! I will certainly find it! Watch it! And fall in love with Alex again xD on screen of course

Yeah i agree, structured/intelligent drama & conflict would make a RP like this even better!!! [as oppose to pairing people up from the start =P]

And i just read your character update, LOVE IT! Very interesting history. I'm liking everyones character to be honest =D

lols @ falling in love with Alex again......hahaha!
That reminds me, one girl i met online a while ago actually messaged me once and told me that she fell in love with Orlando Bloom because of POTC and they'd be together...i laughed of course, but then she messaged me back and was dead serious and said something along the lines of: "no, it's in the stars, we're going to be togther, he's mine! And i'm not joking, just wait and see....and BACK OFF!"

LMAOOOOO [we didn't talk much after that..hahaha] o_o

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:38 pm

I really can't wait to start posting! This RP looks so much fun! ^^
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 pm

@I'm a Radical Dame!
Whoa, seriously? I have my own obsessions with select idols ;) *ahem* *eye flutter of innocent* but the stars really?? Haha half the time I look up at the sky at night I can't even tell where the big dipper is! Haha even though she is probably not talking about it in the context I'm using. I like astrology and horoscope stuff but... Orlando Bloom??? The man is untouchable. *_* We can love em through the screen, but the little dream crushing voice in my head always screams, "You have no chance!" Lol still x)

@PrincessBoy
Ooh same here! I'll most likely start the posts tomorrow once I get home from school. Question: a couple of my friends mentioned SHINee was making a comeback like at the end of Febuary. Well that isn't a question. Silly me xP Do you know about it?

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:39 am

Whoa, seriously? I have my own obsessions with select idols ;) *ahem* *eye flutter of innocent* but the stars really?? Haha half the time I look up at the sky at night I can't even tell where the big dipper is! Haha even though she is probably not talking about it in the context I'm using. I like astrology and horoscope stuff but... Orlando Bloom??? The man is untouchable. *_* We can love em through the screen, but the little dream crushing voice in my head always screams, "You have no chance!" Lol still x)

@PrincessBoy
Ooh same here! I'll most likely start the posts tomorrow once I get home from school. Question: a couple of my friends mentioned SHINee was making a comeback like at the end of Febuary. Well that isn't a question. Silly me xP Do you know about it?

Yeah, she was talking CRAZYNESSS!! roflmao xD =P I personally im not huge on modern celebs/hollywood. Blah. But i was a fan of O. Bloom during his LOTR stint!! [huge fan of Legolas!! *total dork*]
And yeah, sadly there is no such thing as stars here in NYC! lol =( too much pollution clogs the skies around the world in this century..
there are some places, like in Africa, Alaska, & Etc., where the skies are amazingly clear and the stars shine brightly, but it's harder to find such sights in more modernized cities where there is smog galoreeeee. >_< =P

And btw, Shinee released a new live album a few days ago, and they start a tour in april, but it's only in JP.[my younger cousins are going]

[I already have my first post typed up btw!! lol I can of course add on or take away anything i have to after you post, but i'm thinking most of it is pretty fine! =P
Gotta mention something though, i'm going upstate with my roomies for a cookout-party, and we're leaving at like 11am on Friday..........and wont get back until Sunday. My friend up there has a laptop, but she lives in the boonies [lols] and the wireless net they have is HORRIBLE.....last time i was there it was on for one day out of the three and a half i was there! o_o And her bf was on me non-stop about being on it too long, so yeah, i'm not sure if i'll be able to log on and post while away. I'll try to, but if i can't, i can't. Therefore, i'll try to post something on friday morning that can carry me a couple of days. And i don't mind SLIGHTTTTTTTTTTT god modding of my character while i'm gone. Just no making up my characters mind on anything.............feel free to move him around though to progress the story if need be, just dont make any big/meaningful decisions on how he'll act/respond. *pet peeve* lol

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:20 pm

@I'm a Radical Dame!
I used to live in NYC!! Crowded, too many trains and cars but for som reason calling myself a New Yorker had a bit of pride in it *_* I want to tour the world someday. Kinda a dream of mine xp

Ohh and I usually fan girl over Asian idols like the ones you see on PrincessBoy's signiture >.< Big Fan if Shinee :D and thanks I'm going to search that up... I like the guy all the way to the left under the I Love SHINee thing.

And I'm going to start the roleplay right about now. Yeah, no problem! We won't control him too much Lol And have fun where you're going! I just hope you don't fall behind too much x)

@AnimeGirl
Your reservation runs out in like three hours >.<

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:32 pm

@theMoonlightTheory You must like Jonghyun then? He's my fourth favorite. It goes like this: Taemin, Key, Onew, Jonghyun, and then Minho. But I still love them equally. And I did not know about that. Well, I knew they were going to be making a comeback, but I thought it was March. Well, earlier the better. XDD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:07 pm

@PrincessBoy Ohhh Taemin is my fourth favorite. Mine goes like this: Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin and Onew. I'm waiting for them. And big bang :D

@Everyone! Post post post!!!! Wait for three other people to post before posting again. :D

@AnimeGirl Your reservation has run up. Jayu has reserved the last female spot.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Mmkay, i posted!!!
And yes, to all my British friends, i know that is not the kind of uniform a British officer wears........im quite the military fan, so i know what i posted in regards to the uniform was silly, but it's a RP, and i decideded to do some ad-libbing there.......because i couldn't find a picture of the proper khaki uniform quick enough, and beside - im a sucker for the ones the Marine Corps uniforms! =P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 pm

I used to live in NYC!! Crowded, too many trains and cars but for som reason calling myself a New Yorker had a bit of pride in it *_* I want to tour the world someday. Kinda a dream of mine xp

Ohh and I usually fan girl over Asian idols like the ones you see on PrincessBoy's signiture >.< Big Fan if Shinee :D and thanks I'm going to search that up... I like the guy all the way to the left under the I Love SHINee thing.

And I'm going to start the roleplay right about now. Yeah, no problem! We won't control him too much Lol And have fun where you're going! I just hope you don't fall behind too much x)

Lols! Ah, i've lived up here my whole life........lived in a Jersey for a bit, but not for too long. Been in Chinatown for YEARS.

I'm a huge fan of traveling!! I visit family over seas every year, and this year we're going to London too!! w00t w00t. Hopefully we'll have enough time to visit The Netherlands, but i'm not sure.

Ah i'm not too huge into the Korean scene, but like i said, i have my family members who are =P I like to listen to J-pop, J-Rock, and Visual Kei stuff........but while i like k/c-pop stars, i don't listen to it much! =P

And try and give me a day to post, before you guys start controlling my character lols. Because i'm HOPING i'll be able to pop online.........but if i can't within a day, then i understand. =P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:53 pm

@I'm a Radical Dame!

Really? New York! Woot Woot! Hahaha I haven't been overseas for a while. My family's planning to go soon though. I lived in the Big Apple 90% of my life so being out of it and moving to a more quiet area still surprises me once in a while. I go back frequently though to see my friends and stuff XP I've always wanted to tour Europe just cause.

I can understand with the whole Korean music and stuff. I wasn't my thing when I first heard it. Matter fact, I hated the music cause I couldn't understand a darn thing! I grew on me though cause I'm surrounded by Asian music lovers. I listen to J-pop, K-pop, and occasionally C-pop. But that's not all the music I listen to though.

Oh I hope its alright that Ivy mistook Shawn for her brother. I even threw in a little Korean language in there xP

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:26 am

Really? New York! Woot Woot! Hahaha I haven't been overseas for a while. My family's planning to go soon though. I lived in the Big Apple 90% of my life so being out of it and moving to a more quiet area still surprises me once in a while. I go back frequently though to see my friends and stuff XP I've always wanted to tour Europe just cause.

I can understand with the whole Korean music and stuff. I wasn't my thing when I first heard it. Matter fact, I hated the music cause I couldn't understand a darn thing! I grew on me though cause I'm surrounded by Asian music lovers. I listen to J-pop, K-pop, and occasionally C-pop. But that's not all the music I listen to though.

Oh I hope its alright that Ivy mistook Shawn for her brother. I even threw in a little Korean language in there xP

lols =P

Yeah we go every year to visit family.
This wont be my first time in Europe, but i'll be my first time in London!! I'm hoping to meet up with a few of my online/penpal friends from London, that i've known for years........will be a blast!!! xD

I don't mind the sound of Korean music, i just never got into it much. I know very little Korean though, so i usually have to go look up translations of the songs. I can understand Japanese, Cantopop, and Mandarin though, so that makes v-kei, J-pop/rock and c-pop/rock easier to listen to i guess. But in reality, i don't have to know what the person is saying to be a fan of their music! haha. I'm a huge fan of some spanish, russian, and european singers, who don't speak languages i can understand! xD

And sure, it's no problem!! I think i'lll post one more time in the morning, and then i'll be gone! xD [i wanna try & give ivy a chance to post before i post again..........]

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 am

I'm British, and regarding the uniform quite frankly I would have known no different if you hadn't said anything, lol.

In fact I'm in the process of moving into my girlfriend's flat in London (it's just taking a long time because my work contract in Portsmouth has five more weeks so Monday - Friday I'm living like a deadbeat bum on various people's floors and couches...) so fly me a message if you want to be shown around the south-west part of London when you get there! xD

Although I have to say it still amuses me when people talk about going on holiday "to Europe"...as if it's one big contiguous destination!! >_< London, Paris, Munich and Rome would all be very different experiences. As, indeed, would be London or another British tourist city like Bristol or Edinburgh.

I'll try to post soon! (Can't choose which girl I like best...dang...)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 am

shmband wrote:I'm British, and regarding the uniform quite frankly I would have known no different if you hadn't said anything, lol.

In fact I'm in the process of moving into my girlfriend's flat in London (it's just taking a long time because my work contract in Portsmouth has five more weeks so Monday - Friday I'm living like a deadbeat bum on various people's floors and couches...) so fly me a message if you want to be shown around the south-west part of London when you get there! xD

Although I have to say it still amuses me when people talk about going on holiday "to Europe"...as if it's one big contiguous destination!! >_< London, Paris, Munich and Rome would all be very different experiences. As, indeed, would be London or another British tourist city like Bristol or Edinburgh.

I'll try to post soon! (Can't choose which girl I like best...dang...)

LOLS! Ah, yeah i know the British recruits wear these ugly khaki uniforms, but i couldn't find the picture........so yeah, woooo Marine Corps!! And mmkay, maybe we can talk and what not on here before i get over there[in summer]........so i won't be messaging a complete stranger to meet up! rofl.

But i agree......even neighboring countries in Europe, are completely different. It's stupid to think the entire continent of Europe is like the UK........LMAO! xD

So yeah, i have a few ideas of which girl i want to RP with, buttttttttttt im gonna let things play out! xD I posted one more time, and that will be my last post before i sign off now...........gotta make sure all my stuff is ready to go! Again, i'll try and get on while i'm out of town, hopefully her net will work for me!!

LATER YOUS GUYS!!! <33333

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!