Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Crossed and The Skulled

The Crossed and The Skulled

a part of “The Crossed and The Skulled”, a fictional universe by blackwolf.

(Started)The blessed and the cursed.Both with destinies to fulfill and both with heavy responsibilities that need to be finished.The war will explode.Which side will win this time?Is this the end of a war-filled world?Or is it just the beginning?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Crossed and The Skulled”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Crossed and The Skulled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Species: The Crossed
Amount of time I need to put up my character sheet: 48 Hours (I might be able to do it now but just in case :>)

I would like to reserve this slot please :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:41 pm

To nltniko, I would say that it's a normal thing to do for the skulled since the skulled almost have nothing so finding a job to earn money is normal. The problem is...will anyone let your char do his/her job or will they refuse to give his/her any jobs 'cause s/he's a skulled?

To Lukipyon, your spot is reserved...thank you for joining

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Species: The Crossed
Amount of time I need to put up my character sheet: 48-72 hours

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:57 am

Gotta agree with ya on that one mate.
If it's okay i'd like to reserve a spot as that anyway. Don't know which to put it under though, i do know it'll be a skulled.
The amount of time needed to put up a character: around 48 hours
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:13 am

alright...accept your reserved forms, both of you ^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:01 pm

If anything's wrong with my character please write a p.m. so i can see what it is

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Um, I'm really sorry but could I extended my reservation for a tad bit longer please?
I've been rather busy recently (I've been studying for a test that's tommorow) so I promise that I will finish the character by, at least, the end of the week.
I'm really sorry again. >.<

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:03 am

Regarde un peu,regarde un peu:

Finally a roleplay able to wield the name: Can ya reserve a spot for me?
Race:Crossed
Amount of time: 10 hours starting from 12.01 30 seconds UTC+1.It will be done at 22.01.30 seconds UTC+1 not a split second more.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:09 am

accepted your reserved form, TRUE-ASSASSIN

accepted your apologize and I will expand the time for you, Lukipyon

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Pheww, all done~! I hope she's okay! If there's anything needed to be changed, do tell~
Might need to add on more to the history tommorow~

I'm just kinda annoyed how it won't let me put all the information underneath each title/section. =A=
/ocdperfectionistperson

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Hey I'm late of 10 hours...Man it took me 15 hours to change,put images AND fonts AND Colors....All to be erased....
After the second time finally made it but the Blue screen assassinated my beast.
I admit it:This is the greatest character sheet I made...For now.Also...in future I will reserve an assassin because I like to write stories....
Mainly because since the beginning didn't know how to be:Beign a Crossed and considerated like a Divine was Evil but great....Beign hunted and have negative power was also a nice thing...
ANYWAY...if there is something wrong PM me and I'll fix it!(please don't let me REMAKE the character)

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:34 am

both your char is very good...I have sent a pm to you, TRUE-ASSASSIN...and I accept your char, Lukipyon...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Finished my post ~ Tagged your character Lukipyon! :D (And it's so sad that there aren't more crossed to interact with...D:)

~ Esa
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Camillo on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm terribly sorry, I had no idea we'd started! Unfortunately it is very late for me here and I have school tomorrow morning, but I will try my best to get my post out as soon as possible. At best, I will have it done tonight; however, it may not be done until tomorrow afternoon.
I assure you though, I will do my best to make it tonight. c:
DAVESPRITE: gonna sleep pretty sound tonight
DAVESPRITE: with that big f***ing payload of safety you just got dropped on us
DAVESPRITE: gonna be all huggin my pillow and sh*t
DAVESPRITE: grinning like a godd*mn bear full of honey
DAVE: safer than some flintstone vitamins in a bottle
DAVE: keep twisting junior all you get is clicks
DAVESPRITE: a**hole thinks its candy
DAVESPRITE: doesnt even know he just stepped on a security rake and got a face full of f***ing safety

Camillo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:31 am

Hey I was thinking...If we put a "Name" to the Skulled island and a name to the Crossed city?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Esana: Haha, tis all good! XD Was struggling to find an idea on how to introduce Estelle. So you helped me a lot~ Thanku!

AGREED. WE NEED MOAR PEEEPPOOLLZZ! >:(

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Oh good point @True. Anyone have suggestions? Maybe...Thraisa? For the Cross city? (I just threw letters together so...xDD)

~ Esa

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:32 am

I was thinking for the "Heavenly High" For the Cross symbol.
For the skulled? Ask the Alpha: I am not a skulled.
Apart that: I claim:

Race:Skulled
Role:Thief/Assassin
ETA:86 hours.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Heavenly High ?
sounds like a bloody high school name xD
Yet i don't got anything better really.
Nieros ?
Tilea ?
Dunno at all, I got no clue

nltniko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lukipyon on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Here's a totally original one: Utopia! /shot

Haha, but seriously, here are some I found:
Heulaeru, Eolo, Tyillym, Yana, Aithe, Yari, Aellym. :>

I think they could also work for the Skulled island as well. :3
Last edited by Lukipyon on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lukipyon
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!