Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence

Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence

a part of “Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Okinawa shall see the return of swordsmen, martial arts, and adventure, when delinquents spark some chaos!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Hey, someone got to know what's going on in al this wonderful chaos ^_^
I think I'll plop Amaya in when the fighting gets going. Can't wait to play out her psycho-battle-bitch side :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bootsie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Finally got around to writing another post. Been busy playing catch up whilst navigating writer's blocks scattered all over my screen. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm

@Bootsie:
Ah, wonderful chaos. Speaking of which, I need to attempt to have Nathan within one inch of the shrine. Since chaos will be immanent there, and I want my Yankee to be there whilst it is occurring.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:43 pm

@Syl: I know that feel bro. Just got over the one I've had for three months a few days ago. Keep at it! C:
@Arch: Congregate all the characters! :D
Can't wait to see more German/American attacks X3

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:04 pm

And my post couldn't be more half-assed. Ah, blame the fact that I have not yet gotten anything to actually write on.

@Bootsie:
You know it!

(Excuse me, I just HAD to use this meme. xD)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 pm

KENJI has initiated CONVERSATION with HOSHI 'n' NATE

KENJI offers an ALLIANCE WITH HOSHI!

KENJI acts BADASS towards NATE!

AWESOME TEAM OR WHAT, BRO?

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:56 pm

@Arch: I hate that meme, so much, but I have to admit is was what was going through my head when I typed that sentence xD
@Jay: Pokemon references, in my delinquent roleplay? I approve :D

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:14 am

Ah, I am torn between having Dom stay at the radio station and having him go towards the shrine to assist and maybe get an interview with the badasses. XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:02 am

@GT:
For comical sake, YES!

@JAy:
I know BRO! Let us kick some delinquent butts!

Nate uses careful approach.
Nate is trying to talk fancy.
Nate offers friendly introduction.

Ta-da! xD

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:17 am

Haha, nice. Sorry it took me so long to get back... long night.

All I'm going to say is: Gardening Shears=Epic.

And on that note, I bid you pleasant dreams.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:17 am

LulzKenji: TROLOLOL Nathan can't speak like a generic manga character, Not like MEEEE. KAKAKAKAKA~!

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 am

That's because I have no need to speak that oddly. I find him generic enough as it is. xD :P

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Posted, and just in time for the party. And by "party" I mean "battle royale of awesomeness". XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bootsie on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Do ya'll want me to take over the attacking gang as an npc for right now to get things started since Amaya won't be coming in until later? ^_^

Bootsie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Why does every guy character I make turn out to be an emotionless sack of potatoes with possible gravelly voices? I should quit making such lame characters. (xD) Especially in such a weird, comical setting like this.

@Boots:
I can live with that.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Sweet. Never mess with an 'armed' grandfather. Will work on a post tonite when I get off work in a couple hours. :D

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:39 pm

@Bootsie: They should be related to those bishie guys who took over the mall.

@Archlkan: It may only be for the intro. You could alter the character later *Cough* Training Time Skip *Cough* or something.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:45 pm

@Jay:
And thus, Nathan went away for a good few months, probably visiting a psychiatrist for his showing-any-emotion issue. (:\) Or one of those training time skips, would probably work as well.(?)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 pm

@Archlkan: Then again, maybe Amaya or Hoshiko could get him pussywhipped into changing. XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh dear sweet mother of- Run, Nathan, run! (O_O")These woman aren't your ordinary kitchen-wives, freakin' run! (xD) [Cue an epic chasing scene somewhere.] A soldier running away from females with more desperate attempt then he would from a bloke with a chainsaw, if that wouldn't make for an epic comical scene...

Byte
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!