Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Get The Money

Get The Money

a part of “Get The Money”, a fictional universe by Pimpette.

"If all we have is each other, somehow, we'll survive."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Get The Money”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Get The Money

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:19 am

Yay! I got the first post up guys! Of course I had to scare my twin in it lol ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 am

posted...hope It's not too bad and it fits Kaze's role

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:28 am

I was hoping the male four role would be filled before we started posting, oh well~ Time to post.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve male four, actually. I came just a little too late, it seems.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Well Slendy it seems you request has been answered lol!

Sure you can Averagebear! Nothing has really happened so now is a good time for the last spot to be filled ^^

Just to let you guys know Pimp didn't ignore Animality, but you guys posted at like the same exact time.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:54 pm

I figured. n_n It's fine. Pimp can edit her post later if she wants, but it's not a big deal.
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Hurray!
Quite a nice start we have going, I think I managed to decide how Aiyame's personality is going to be like and her out look on Devan.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Hahaha! Mimi was going to die when she went to get the knife from Devan lol!

I agree we do have a good start!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah! :D

I submitted the bratty little booger. u___u
Last edited by Averagebear on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:19 pm

......Well.....I accepted your character and he's......interesting hahahaha!
We compliment each other | Just like Satan and Christ

Pimpette
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Hahahahaha, he'll certainly bring a different kinda crazy to the group. x__x

That said, if there's anything you don't like about him, I'd be happy to change it! :)

Averagebear
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Yaya I thought we were missing someone like that from the team lol! I love it Average ^^ Now our team is like a hodgepodge of craziness!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh man. You can totally tell Abel and Devan aren't gonna get along. xD But that's okay! I'm all about fun character dynamics, and Abel's super cool, lol.

Lovely, be careful not to God-Mode. It's not so easy to get a weapon out of Devan's hand. >_> His switchblade's 'place' is just about always in his pocket, or at least on his person, haha. xD

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Oops sorry! I didn't mean for it to be god-mod like! Oh no I am ashamed of myself for it hahaha!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Abel is a really interesting character! :D

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Thank you, Lovely. :') Mimi is SO CUTE.

Animality, I was thinking the same thing, ahahahaha. They'll probably be ramming horns all the time. Well, everyone can't be buddy buddy all the time! Yay for dynamics. It'll only make those moments where they somewhat get along - say one of them asking to pass the salt and the other doing it without making a snide remark for once, as an example - more special. :I

I'll get to postin' now!

EDIT: I posted before I saw Slendy's comment so I'm going back in to say ~*~*~thank you~*~*~

I appreciate the overly warm welcome here, guys. ;u;

Averagebear
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Haha! No problem! I now wish I put some more detail in my character sheet, but I wanted to expose it in the RP itself. Well now I can't wait even more. :>

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Happy you feel welcomed Average and thanks. I kinda didn't want someone who looked like they would be in that line of work lol!

Same here Slendy! I wanted everything else to be exposed in the rp as well. Normally I put a lot into my characters, but I wanted to be different with this one.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Oh, no, no! If anything, your shorter sheets leave me more intrigued! :O

Mine's longer because I was kinda developing the character as I was filling it out and before I knew it I had a whole lot of word vomit all over it.

I envy you for being able to be so clean cut and minimalistic. *Q*

Averagebear
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 am

posted again...sorry for taking it so long...I had to write all of Kaze's reaction to everyone and arrange them so they can at least be easy to understand DX DX

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!