Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Double Gender Jeopardy

Double Gender Jeopardy

a part of “Double Gender Jeopardy”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

(PLAYERS WANTED!) Viel High is taking in special students with a special condition as part of the 'Etat Tiers' Project, helping them to adjust to their bodies. Tell me: Do you 'Flicker?'

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Double Gender Jeopardy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Double Gender Jeopardy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Double Gender Jeopardy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Double Gender Jeopardy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1911.45 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:02 pm

can you give me more description of the non Flicker characters?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolf1911.45
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Non-Flicker Characters are regular people who can't genderbend. They can't have any of the three Flicker Powers.

However, Flickers have the option of secondary skills that don't count on them having the disease.. These can count as primaries for non-flickers.

You could have skills as a Prankster/"Combat" Prankster, use and tweak gadgets/make high tech gear, or have martial arts training.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1911.45 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Can I make a character?

wolf1911.45
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:28 pm

If the sheet is good, I can accept.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1911.45 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 pm

i submited a character i hope you like;)

wolf1911.45
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm

It seems okay…

Can you keep up the 200 words minimum for posts? and with some decent spelling?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1911.45 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 pm

I will I hope we can get more people so we can start ;P

wolf1911.45
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

I think I want more players, a couple more at least, but I think a couple early posts would be good.

I'll start off.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Hey guys, just a heads up:

For those of you that put the image for your Zoan forms, you don't get that power yet: you have to start out with the 'Companion ability.' you gain the extra form later.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1911.45 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:26 pm

anything i need to know about the power Phantasma?

wolf1911.45
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Don't use that sub ability of Ecto power yet either. Sub Abilities of ALL main powers are to be learned later.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 pm

So yeah, Lowman, I notice you never edited in the 'martial arts' secondary skill for Kevin.

You basically just gave him a skill on the fly, and allowed him to complete a feat with relative ease, even though you never edited that bit in about him taking the time to learn martial arts.

Just Saiyan, Bro.
Last edited by JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm

I actually did have it there before I even posted that part you may have just not noticed it. I have been editing this character I have adopted all day long so you may think that, but you are wrong. Also I never mentioned that I could sense other "Flickers" I just said I saw the boy clothes in her bag and realized she was a Flicker.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:22 pm

I edited the sensing part, realizing I was wrong, sorry about that one.

All day? alright, fine.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 pm

No its fine I just didn't want to be looked at like someone who doesnt like being beaten. I honestly have been working on it all day.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 pm

How does Zeke get punched when he left that spot?

Also, is any word relating to a girl's chest just Tyler's anger trigger?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Sigh... Such a pity there's arguing, at least a little bit.

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1911.45 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 pm

no Her trigger is the violence once the first punch is thrown she has30 sec before she changes but anything that reminds her of how small her chest is annoys her and makes her angry and occationally attacks the person talking about her small chest and she Puched Zeke just before he left

wolf1911.45
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!