Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Double Gender Jeopardy

Double Gender Jeopardy

a part of “Double Gender Jeopardy”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

(PLAYERS WANTED!) Viel High is taking in special students with a special condition as part of the 'Etat Tiers' Project, helping them to adjust to their bodies. Tell me: Do you 'Flicker?'

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Double Gender Jeopardy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Double Gender Jeopardy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 am

Yeah, I'm afraid Zeke doesn't get hit at all, Tyler just threw a punch and missed, dude.

And he was trying to be nice to her. Plus, when she first met him, she just jumped to conclusions and started getting hostile.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1911.45 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:51 am

Ok she missed and Tyler was just ticked off about "picking fights about her bosom.." and she lost it and became violent

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolf1911.45
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1911.45 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 pm

When so the classes start

wolf1911.45
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:13 pm

I've gotten a little note to me that says the RP is going pretty fast. Not as much the posting as the speed of the story itself, people rushing through things and trying to start relationships instantaneously.

PLEASE. Just take your time when writing your posts. Anything besides just going around flirting and talking about how great somebody's breasts are or not. You could feature some of their thoughts, bits of their past, and how being a Flicker affected them then, and how it does in the present day at the island high school. You could write transformation sequences more majorly: have more NPC's in the area maybe, or put obstacles in the characters way as they're in the middle of the changing process, trying dearly not to get caught, and creating some actual conflict with a couple of them them having the ability to change into another gender. This can apply to all Types, because their transformations are still in public, whether they be random, activated by a certain thing or event, or willed: You MUST find a place to wait it out.

To a careful degree, you can even describe the changes that occur when they change, rather than "Poof!, I'm a chick/dude! :D"

(Ex. As he ran through the hallway, his could feel his normally rough skin turning soft and smooth, the area between his legs, down by his thighs felt slightly emptier, a small, cold, yet soft feeling emerging. There was a growing feeling in his chest, at first a a burning sensation as if he'd exercised too much, before gaining a tight feeling, as something inside began to push outwards. His short hair was quickly driving down into locks of long, silky gold as he finally dashed into the girls' bathroom, frantically locking the door as he awaited the final changes into a 'she.')

Also, take the time to actually develop characters and their relationships with the others. Don't just try to start romance right away, or it's pretty much over, no cool story at all.

PLEASE. This is for the sake of the RP and its' plot.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Okay, I really hope I'm not the only one getting at least lightly annoyed by this. It should be pretty obvious, just read what I believe makes up half of the posts (if not more) now. (I'm sure DragonWriter knows what I'm talking about.)
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonWriter on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Where is your character in the role play Torn Zero? I can see if I can find it and give you something to do with mine. The one thing I don't like about role plays I've found on this site alone is that people leave the character tags blank and do not tag their characters so that people can maybe look at their profiles and say, "Oh, your character was at Point B doing action X."

DragonWriter
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!