Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Kingdom of Luno

In The Kingdom of Luno..

a part of “In The Kingdom of Luno”, a fictional universe by Verkisto.

In The Kingdom of Luno lycans are looked at as slaves, mindless beasts that do not deserve to be treated any way but such.. It wasn't always like this, and just might be changing once more... (OPEN; A few slots needing to be filled!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Kingdom of Luno”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In The Kingdom of Luno..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 pm

So right, WAAAGH. A local troup did it wonderfully over here.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:02 am

So what is the game plan? They haven't logged on yet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Mm we did say they had till Sunday. If the Gm hasn’t got on by then, I, or you can if you want, send a PM to everyone saying it has started. It’s either that or remake it.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:32 pm

I'll take care of the PMs.

Hopefully everyone will come back. Remaking can be. . . Tricky due to copyright. We shall see how it goes.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 pm

Yea... you have to put up that the Rp was taken from the other due to blah.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Erg this is such a difficult choice! I mean it sucks our GM disappeared, but didn't we have like a co-GM at some point? I don't remember who it was though... I mean either way, I still am very interested in this RP.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:09 pm

I think April was named Co-GM.

I've messaged everyone and asked the GM is I could remake this. Maybe if we start posting later on we can figure out who's here and then make the pairs. Like I said before, my intro is ready to go. (Sorry, it's a bit long. I enjoy playing Amelia, haha.)

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 pm

If this ends up being an April Fools joke made by Rainwish... *snorts* :P JK~
On the other hand...we've been abandoned by our GM! >:(
Still willing to join anyway. :D
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:35 am

@TnevdaNai- I'm not creative enough for April Fools jokes. -____-

Anyway, Sunday is here. What do you say guys? Begin posting or try to manipulate this into our own spin-off and repost to gain lost attention?

If you want to do a repost, I can make one Monday and we can just C&P our characters. Your choice. Just MAKE SURE I know who is here to reserve spots in that case.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Ha it is April Fools day... I did not notice that.

Hm, salvaging this seems like it would just be really confusing for many people, so a repost might be best.

I'm here, so if we remake save a spot for me, please.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm willing to join a remake (: I don't really check this OOC that much though, so if you guys do, would you mind shooting me a quick PM?

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 pm

I might be willing to join a remake but probably not, so you don't have to worry about making sure my character is in the remake. I hope eveyone has fun with it!
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:56 am

Reserve a spot for me! :D

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby showers in april on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm

halloow guys.
just reading through the posts,
and yes,
i am the unofficial co-gm haha.

i wouldn't mind a remake if this would be too confusing,
and if no one wants to take up the job,
i'd definitely do it as part of the co-gm responsibilities
and whatnot.
(but it does look like i won't have to
since there are a couple of others already
taking charge!)

otherwise, we could still just start it off here
and i can just pick up the slack
until verkisto logs back in -- which i hope she still
will log back in eventually and hasn't left us completely.
Doubt thou the stars are fire
Doubt that the sun doth move
Doubt truth to be a liar
But never doubt I love

showers in april
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Tell me what you think. If you approve I will go ahead and post it.:

War of the Sun and Moon: Bound by Lock & Key

Seventy years ago, destruction seized the land. For years two races struggled against each other in what became known as the War of the Sun and Moon. Together, Humans and Lycans stained the land with their kin's blood. Both fought to over-come the other. However, the humans' struggle seemed futile. They lacked the speed, agility, and strength that the Lycans possessed. All seemed to be lost until they uncovered the Lycan's one weakness: Silver.

With this discovery, the humans were able to overcome the Lycans once and for all. The battle weaned down as many were killed. At first, the humans were going to kill them all in revenge for their fallen comrades. Instead, they had a better idea. They made the Lycans into slaves. They discovered that when fitted with a silver collar, the Lycans were powerless against them.

And now, almost seventy years after the war, Lycans are treated worse than filth. They are mere slaves to the humans, forced to bend to their every whim. However, some have a different idea. Will these beasts ever be able to find equality? Or would they rather punish their ruthless masters? Only time can tell. The tides of power are about to change. . .

The Sun

The humans believe themselves to be all powerful. Their leader in King Harrow, the one who discovered the Lycan's weakness as a youth. He forbids any kindness towards Lycans, knowing that kindness will only give the Lycans hope. They criticize the Lycans as being mere beasts that deserve to be punished. Many enjoy torturing their Lycan slaves for sole reason that they can. A Lycan is only property. Often they are overworked to it being fatal. No matter, the traders come through town once a month - It is simple enough to get a replacement.

Humans bare a strong prejudice against Lycans, gladly breaking them down at the slightest incarnation of happiness. They have no mercy for the beast, often giving them impossible tasks just to see them struggle. However, some humans may feel otherwise. . .

The Moon

Lycans. The trash of the earth, the filth of the land. They are seen as mere obstacles in the eyes of the humans. Their lives are filled with hardship and suffering, finding no peace in the world. They have no ruler besides their human master. Any Lycan seen to arise as a leader is immediately executed, no questions asked.

The Lycans lead a hard life, many do not see the age of 50. They are overworked by their masters and often beaten for simply looking at their master in the wrong way. They are forced to wear a silver collar at all times. This collar prevents them from shifting into their wolf forms and has spikes threatening to pierce their throats; only their master has the key to unlocking it. Normally, a Lycan can shift at any time they desire. However, all Lycans are forced to change with the coming of a full moon. Some master will keep the collars on their Lycans just see the unbearable pain in their eyes as the collar prevents them from shifting with their kin. In their wolf form, Lycans tend to lose their reasoning capabilities. Even in human form, Lycans will still have wolf tendencies such as movements and sounds. All Lycans have heightened senses in any form.

The King's Laws
1. Lycans may not be free of their collar in public. Or at all.
2. Any Lycan that is seen without its collar will be exicuted.
3. Any Lycan that harms a human will be executed.
4. Lycans may not read or write.
5. Any human found sympathizing with the Lycans will be punished.
6. Never shall a human have an affair with a Lycan. Both parties will be executed.

The Roles

Masters
Most masters will have a high prejudice against Lycans. However, some may be sympathetic.

Master One: Male

Master Two: Amelia Rose Cortez
~ RainWish~

Master Three: Persephone Renee Flor
~ showers in april ~

Master Four: Male
~_~

The Captives
These are the Lycans to be slaves. Most will have been in slavery their entire life.

Captive One: Jaylene Cameron Wilde
~ RiotTerritory~

Captive Two: Lyall Sigmund Beoulve
~ TnevdaNai~

Captive Three: Aedan
~ WAAAGH!~

Captive Four: Female
~_~

The Rebels
These are Lycans that have managed to escape slavery. Most will resent humans for treating their kin so poorly and will be the rising force against the king.

Rebel One: Farrow Igneus Regal
~ showers in april~

Rebel Two: Female
~__~

Rebel Three: Male
~__~

The Traitors:
These are humans that feel the treatment of Lycans is immoral. They act against the king in secret, knowing that they will be executed if exposed.

Traitor One: Female
~__~

Traitor Two: Male
~__~

Traitor Three: Female
~__~

Lycans

Code: Select all
[left][img](Picture here, realistic only)[/img][/left]
[b]Full Name-[/b] (First, Middle, Last)
[b]Nickname-[/b] (If You Have One)
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b] (18-24)
[b]Role-[/b] (Captive One? Rebel Three? What?)
[b]Master?-[/b]  (Add in once assigned)
[b]Personality-[/b] (Be creative! At least seven sentences, please.)
[b]Likes-[/b] (At least six)
[b]Dislikes-[/b] (At least five)
[b]Your Thoughts on Humans?-[/b]
[b]Appearance is Description-[/b]
[b]Bio.-[/b]
[b]Theme Song-[/b] (Optional)
[b]Other-[/b] (Anything I missed or something you want to add?)
[center][img](Wolf Form Picture Here.)[/img][/center]

Human

Code: Select all
[left][img](Picture here, realistic only)[/img][/left]
[b]Full Name-[/b] (First, Middle, Last)
[b]Nickname-[/b] (If You Have One)
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]Age-[/b] (18-24)
[b]Role-[/b] (Master Two? Traitor One? What?)
[b]Who's Your Captive?-[/b] (Add in once assigned)
[b]Personality-[/b] (Be creative! At least seven sentences, please.)
[b]Likes-[/b] (At least six)
[b]Dislikes-[/b] (At least five)
[b]Your Thoughts on Lycans?-[/b] (At leeassstt a good three sentences here.)
[b]Appearance is Description-[/b] (At least five good sentences, okay? :))
[b]Bio.-[/b]
[b]Theme Song-[/b] (Optional)
[b]Other-[/b] (Anything I missed or something you want to add?)

** We will begin the RolePlay at the slave market. There the masters will buy their Lycans in a bidding war. Pairs will be predetermined. **

Rules:

1. The setting of this roleplay is the Middle Ages. Hence, this means there is limited to technology, please stay within the time period. Also, this means education is very limited. For the most part, only nobles and craftsmen will have reading capabilities as it is not needed for basic survival. But of course exceptions can be made.

2. Obviously, all of the King's Laws are meant to be broken. What fun would there be if they weren't?

3. Please use real images for your character. It's not the end of the world if you don't HOWEVER, you must make an icon for your character and tag characters in your posts. This makes things neater.

4. Quality over quaintly. There is a 200 word minimum in this Roleplay. Personally, I usually have around 400 per post, but I realize that many users have less. I completely understand writer's block. It happens to the best of us.

5. If you read the rules, put an emoticon at the end of your character sheet.

6. The king is a NPC. If anyone wants to play him, fine with me. Otherwise, I will play him when necessary.

7. Please stay active.

8. ENJOY! I just would like this RP to go far. I have many plans for its future. :)

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 pm

I like it. I will have to make a few additions to my characters history to explain why he can read and write, but that only makes it more fun.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Here you go.

War of the Sun and Moon

Spots are reserved as mentioned.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!