Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!

Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!

a part of “Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!”, a fictional universe by Skylite.

An new branch of Fairy Tail, stationed in the city of Roseluck, are out to prove themselves. (AU)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skylite on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skylite
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fairy Tail: Endless Adventure!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asfjnm on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm

can i post more than one character because I all ready have three different characters to add which equalls a team

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

asfjnm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 am

What are the rules with dragon slayers
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 am

.. I have waited so long for a roleplay like this to come along. ; u ;
So, uh. I noticed that this slightly derives from the original arc that's going on in the manga, so uhm, my concerns. (This is bull, by the way; I just like asking questions. c:) What exactly do you have in mind for the RP as it moves along? What roles could we fill up as and how would relationships between the characters and the canon work out exactly (though, of course, not romantically, it becomes annoying that way.)? Would Roseluck, as a sub branch of Fairy Tail, would they have a similar reputation in the current arc and would they participate in the Grand Magic Games like in the X791 arc - or is this deriving from that as well, and is going in an entirely different direction? o v o;; .. And would they have a slightly different bearing mark that that of Fairy Tail, or would it be the same, since it's a branch of so?

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 am

fullmetal642 wrote:What are the rules with dragon slayers

I had meant to ask about this too, I made my char a dragon slayer and there were no complaints but I don't know.
If it's not okay, I'll fall into a char that can requip n_n.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 am

YES!! FAIRY TAAAILLLL!!!! =3=

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skylite on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 am

@Reveries: The story is set in the near future, where Fairy Tail wins the Games, and uses the money to reclaim their former home, and open up a new branch in Roseluck. They also have same mark, but with minor differences. I'll try to add it to the front page at some point. Also, contact with the Magnolia guild wil be somewhat limited, as the only real interaction is between the Roseluck guildmaster and Makarov, though the guilds may have to work together at some point in the story.

@asjfnm: I'm fine with you playing 3 characters, as long as you try not to overwork yourself.

@Fullmetal642 & Fallen: I'm fine with dragonslayers as long as their not too overpowered

Skylite
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 am

Skylite wrote:@Reveries: The story is set in the near future, where Fairy Tail wins the Games, and uses the money to reclaim their former home, and open up a new branch in Roseluck. They also have same mark, but with minor differences. I'll try to add it to the front page at some point. Also, contact with the Magnolia guild wil be somewhat limited, as the only real interaction is between the Roseluck guildmaster and Makarov, though the guilds may have to work together at some point in the story.

@asjfnm: I'm fine with you playing 3 characters, as long as you try not to overwork yourself.

@Fullmetal642 & Fallen: I'm fine with dragonslayers as long as their not too overpowered

Ok what about their companions should they be in the same character sheets or their own?

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 pm

@Skylite
Oh okay, thank you for answering my questions. c: I'll be working on my character profile to submit in.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:52 pm

hey sky, my wip in progress done.
Let me know if anything needs changing.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 pm

but i alwaiz tak liek dis~!!! dflsdfdsFSGHLSHGdfkaKLHFA@#*3!

*Ahem*

Excuse me, that was my second personality talking. Ignore him please, he's an arse. An arrogant, selfish bastard with no thought for other people and their feelings. I try my best to keep him locked in my brain's asylum but... you know, brainfarts, eh?

Now to my actual topic, I submitted a character. Without any thought or care, much like my second personality, I automatically made my character an 'S' rank. Probably the age thing, since she's twenty-six. Because, fuck anime for making us believe teens can actually be masters of anything! Mostly because every other character here is a selfish, cocky, and piss annoying kid young child. And I think we'd do better with members who actually have the experience to be combat powerhouses. i.e.: ADULTS!

I am still working on the history section, YES MY CHARACTER HAS A HISTORY! Because a character without a written history is like a pencil without a tip. Bloody pointless! but that should be up within an hour or two. I tend to work it out in large detail, that means I'm adding Goals and Why she joined Fairy Tail in said history. (Just to clarify why I haven't filled that in, anywhere.)

Oh,and here is potato-head dressed up as Darth Vader. Enjoy it! Archy commands you!

~Archlkan(Arch) ^w^

(Crossed lines are sarcastic, thank you!)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Reading through rules...it's "break" not "brake" lol. Although it would be damn impressive to see a hand coming through my monitor to break my spine...

Ok nitpicking done now on to legitimacy: Howdy ya'll. Nice to meet you. I gotta a question though, are we allowed to make up our own magic types or must we use ones shown in the series?

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

@UWS(United We Stand):

YESH! UWS be your name while I'm around. Arch has made it so.

Yes, my name is Arch. Nice to meet you too, glad to see another nitpicking person-thing besides me. Although I have yet to be nitpicking anything in this role play. Must. Resist. Urge. To. Judge. Character sheets.

To answer your question, I do believe we are allowed to make up our own. This is judging from the character sheets I've been lurking and stealing content from.. As long as it doesn't cross the line of 'overpowered'... *shrug*

EDIT!:
*Feels like a potato*

And here is my sweetheart! Everything added and BBCoded, and... well, everything! ^w^ The two sections regarding goals, and how/why the character joined fairy tail is all within her history. If that is not okay, just throw a virtual chair at my face and tell me I need to add it separately. As well as any complaints you might have. Like she secretly carries a grenade launcher and stuff. [Insert evil laughter here.]

~Archlkan(Arch)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skylite on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Alright, great job on the character sheets guys, I'm very impressed with all of them, so everyone who's sheet is done is accepted. I'll probably only be accepting a few more, so if you know anyone that might be interested, you could let them know. Also, we'll probably start either Saturday or Sunday, depending on how busy I am.

@Fullmetal: It's alright if they're in the same sheet, just make a footnote at the bottom explaining a bit about them. However, the first assignment will include everyone, so there won't be teams right of the bat.

Skylite
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asfjnm on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Im going to upload three different characters can you pick your favorite one from the bunch

asfjnm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skylite on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Absolutley.

Skylite
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:31 am

i have finished my WIP

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:04 pm

@Skylite:
Oh, bugger. That will depend on what kind of assignment this might be. I know it is probably meant to keep the players together, and not let this end up in a cluster-fuck. but I had figured Sandra wouldn't even be present in the guild-house, or even the city as of now. For one, I'm not a fan of mashing every character (Having them interact with each other.) in the first posts. Second, Sandra will be away on missions anyway, and only appear in the guild for brief moments. Much like Gildarts and Mystogan.

Kind of like a second path, because we need variation. However, I am completely A-Okay with following your introduction assignment and let Sandra return to Roseluck before you start the mission if it is really necessary. Or, if you give the okay, I can work on a small sub-plot for Sandra. Take your pick, because your word is law. I'm just your mindless puppet to be commanded, to a certain extent.

-Archlkan(Arch)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Who's got two thumbs and is interested in this *points at self* this guy!

My only question is could a total fairy tail noob like me join in or would you rather I see a few episodes first?

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 pm

@R3lly: I've never watched the show, but I've read the manga... I'm almost caught up too. If you have no experience with Fairy Tail... then I'd suggest reading up on it a little, or watching it, whichever is faster for you. The who magic concept in this manga is pretty easy to grasp; you could always use the website ---> http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Anyways; WELCOME! :D

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!