Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fibonacci

Fibonacci

a part of “Fibonacci”, a fictional universe by Trickster132.

What if you could see the past, present, and future through numbers?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fibonacci”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fibonacci

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fibonacci"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The Trickster is Watching

roleplay/fibonacci/

R.I.P Piermario Morosini (1986-2012)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trickster132
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Fibonacci

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:45 am

I might be joining in on something like this, but I don't really understand how the runner's abilities manifest themselves, and how the red strings of fate fit into all this. Do the runners see visions of future/past/present events in their minds, or can they only see connections between people in the form of red strings, or do they see a listing of numbers without any idea of what they mean? Are these precognitions vivid and extremely accurate, or are they vague and open to interpretation? Or do these things vary among individuals? I'm sorry if these questions were answered already, but I've read through the description twice and I still couldn't see it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:56 am

They see it right away because they usually scribble random numbers until they notice a certain sequence or paterrn of random numbers. At first, the events may seem vague and open through interpretation for average humans. If they're with a "runner", the runner will foresee it accurately. They notice connections not in the form of red strings. They see something that we don't even know, Basically, the connection is invisible to use but only the runners can see the red strings of fate and untangle them

Trickster132
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Worldsastage on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:04 am

Are the runners who can interpret the numbers the same people who scribble them down? And if so, can't they just skip the whole scribbling numbers thing and translate them directly into events regular people can understand?

Worldsastage
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:10 am

Well, it' depends, who knows, maybe one runner might be proficient in translating and the other is proficient in writing down the numbers. As for the skipping the whole numbers thing. I would have to object to that because a number to the runners is basically the starting path on how to commence/prevent an event.

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:46 pm

If the required post length is something around two paragraphs, I might be interested, and would like to reserve a character. If longer posts are required, however, please ignore my request.

Arinna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:16 pm

@Arinna, well it doesn't matter how long or short you post. For the maximum limit however it's around 3 paragraphs.

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:57 pm

I submitted a bio, hope you like him. I figured not all of the Runners were going to be 'nice' people, why not make one who would normally be a 'bad-guy'?

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:09 pm

This gonna have any activity, or should I abandon it?

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Well, the sad part is, My roleplay only has 87 views and I made this roleplay a week ago, I need more hits. If you have like any roleplayers that you roleplayed with previously then please tell them about this roleplay, the more people I get, the sooner we start

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:02 pm

What about talking in the Roleplayers Wanted post for this game so that it remains at the top and is easier to notice?

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Well, I did two Roleplayers Wanted thread about this RP, I don't want to keep spamming but I do need more roles. If you have like any roleplayers that you roleplayed with previously then please tell them about this roleplay, the more people I get, the sooner we start

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:30 am

Yeah, but it isn't about how many Roleplayers Wanted threads there are; it's more about how active one thread is. At least the newest thread could be bumped up whenever it looks dangerously at the bottom. There are people I'm roleplaying with currently, but I'm not really friends with anyone, so I wouldn't feel very comfortable advertising any game or site..I'm sorry. How about starting the game when there are three or four characters? (I don't know what you have planned, so perhaps that number wouldn't work out with you, but I personally think that four is a very healthy number also in terms of keeping a game alive.)

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:29 pm

As soon as I make a character for this RP, we will start

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Yeah, this seems like a no-starter. I'll give it like two more days then I am deleting my guy.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 am

Sorry about that, everybody, I've been just busy for the last couple of weeks or so, I promise to start this roleplay tomorrow.

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:08 pm

How free are the players to make decisive additions to the plot? And I'm guessing that the Runners (or at least some of them) are staying in the same house? (Just asking to make sure before I write a post, so that I don't make any assumptions.)

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 pm

The Runners say in the same house and any players in the RP are welcome to make any decisive additions

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trickster132 on Tue May 01, 2012 2:01 am

Noxize left, I don't even know what to do anymore, >.<

Trickster132
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arinna on Tue May 01, 2012 8:38 am

I've bumped up the Roleplayers Wanted thread for this. =3 This way we might get more attention~

Arinna
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!