Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dimension Of Time

Dimension Of Time

a part of “Dimension Of Time”, a fictional universe by Kingofnothing.

The year is 500 AE, technology is at It's peak. Augments are at their peak, plasma technology is being applied to weaponry, and, as of today, the 4th dimension is being explored by humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dimension Of Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dimension Of Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kingofnothing on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dimension Of Time"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kingofnothing
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dimension Of Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kingofnothing on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Hello! So. I see there is a new person here. Just post what you're planning on, check stuff with me, etc.....anyway. So...I assume that, after looking a t your history, that you're one of the people in the 4D world. And since your story doesn't have anything to do with Project Clockwork, then there are still 4 test subject spots! Efficiency! YAY! But seriously, from now on, if any of you people that are planning on joining want to have involvement in the 4D world, then you gotta be one of the four test subjects.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kingofnothing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Yup. But I wanted him to be stuck (at least, before learning of Project Clockwork) in the 3D dimension, where Hitler had not won. Confusion and Chaos ensues. Possibly a cou d'eat. I dunno. We'll talk.

If anything, you could still use him as a test subject if not enough people commit. His mission would be to return home. He could act like a guide for the other three.

Though I did want to ask: how does the 4D world effect the 3D, exactly? Like, can you alter the time continuum?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kingofnothing on Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Well. For an example. Time continuum is a thing that can be changed...but that's something that needs to be learnt by the role player. Basicly, 4D beings (And the 3D beings that exist within) act in one sense as gods to the 3D world...they can affect it in any way using a the same technique to alter the continuum, but I've not thought out how yet. But very few people that know that. It's mostly theorem to them. The few people that are aware...that's a whole different story. The world itself is parallel to our world, except a few things. And by the way, one of the huge diffrences I'm planning is that Hitler was assassinated before he did anything he planned, a few things like that. Sound good? I rushed all of that I said, so it probably makes no sense... :3

Kingofnothing
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 am

Okay, you may need to clarify without rushing, 'cause I'm not quite grasping what you're getting at.

And what I meant was, if you did do something, say, assasinate Hitler before his time to rise as the Furher, would the entire third dimension be effect, changing its course of history completely? Or would you create another whole universe with its own new history?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kingofnothing on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 am

Well...yes.The third dimension would be of effect, changing the course of history.

Kingofnothing
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!