Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Program Varin: Rise of 12

a part of “Program Varin: Rise of 12”, a fictional universe by ShadowsoftheNine.

Private Roleplay

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Program Varin: Rise of 12”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Program Varin: Rise of 12"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Program Varin: Rise of 12

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lokisma on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 pm

I know this is private......but,...............but CAN I PLAY TOO? ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lokisma
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 am

-blinks- You know, I did not actually expect to see anyone interested. As it was a 1x1, I didn't even really iron down the intro to be really presentable to the masses.

Now I am at a conflict as to what to think O.o...

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 am

yea i had a chericter idea for this too.

ice caster

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:38 am

Well then.

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:44 am

can i jion please?

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Well, oetunianne. For now it is still marked as a private roleplay. Maybe at a later date we will be willing to open it as a full group RP. Perhaps by then we can give you a shout to see if your still interested.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 pm

If it's possible I would like to be on that list as well, your story and material is very interesting to me and makes me think this would be a nice gem of a Rp.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Fair enough, Oborosen, do keep in touch as well!

On another note, it has been confirmed that another series of Program Varin is to come. And here are a few notes of what shall be occurring with it's release.
It's title might be Program Varin: Tides of War, unless another proper name can be though of.

• Conversion to group RP is plausible.
  • Most nonexistent Organizations shall begin
  • A proper introduction to each Organization as well an outline of their information
  • Constant updates on technologies created.
  • A list of available Android types will be released
  • A list of the current stolen technology as well the revamps Humans/Anthromorphs have done.
  • Player Androids restricted to Error Code branches, unless otherwise accepted.
  • A properly ironed and enhanced Introduction for the readers as well players
  • And of course, a character sheet.

More to be listed at a later date. Keep up with the Program Varin: Series to see more of what is to come.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!