Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Golden in the Sky

Golden in the Sky

a part of “Golden in the Sky”, a fictional universe by Tom Ice.

A deserted island and twelve lost souls, each with a secret, each with a skill, and not a single one with any idea of how they got there or what happened before. Can they figure it out together?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Golden in the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Golden in the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Well, Whisky just cancelled their reservation, so you can have that one, ForeverADream. They had Dependent Personality Disorder and Mild Elemental Control reserved. =33 Do you want that spot?

EDIT:
I'll also be adding two more extra spots in case other people want to join. Note that you may NOT switch abilities/secrets with one of the two spots I am adding. They're simply for if people want to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Hey, I feel kind of silly for asking, but what are Hex Codes? And how do they work?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:14 am

Hex codes are colors for your font and some hex codes are easy.

Easy Hex codes
Code: Select all
[color=red][/color]
[color=pink][/color]
Etc.

Hard Hex codes
Code: Select all
[color=#40BF00][/color]
[color=#808000][/color]
[color=#000080][/color]
Etc.

For Hard Hex codes, click preview before posting here and click font colour. ^^ Hope this helps you, because I suck at explaining things. Xd
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul β™₯

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Thank you very very much! ^^

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Yay, finally managed to get my character in! Sorry the profile looks so cluttered, I have a lot of trouble with HTML coding. >.<

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to roleplaying with you all!

Ice, if anything needs to be changed about my character, please PM me. ^_^

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Same, I can’t wait for this to start! :)

-

β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Hey, I'm so sorry that my character isn't in yet! I can't get him in till tomorrow night because of the storm here... Uhm, if you want to, you can take away my reservation. I hope you don't, but I wouldn't hold it against you

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:49 pm

No reservations will be taken until all reservations are filled and then only if you haven't made a character for twenty-four hours after that.

-Also, I'm very sorry we haven't started yet. I'm exhausted and haven't been sleeping well. I'll finish my character today and hopefully get a post up tonight.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 am

And started.

Everyone is free to post.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:56 am

Yay! Hope my post is alright!~ :)

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chuzuka on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:35 pm

The RP looks so interesting! I'm so excited! xD
Are there any spots left open?

Chuzuka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genericroleplayer92 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:01 am

Would I be able to reserve a character? I'd like to reserve the DPD slot.
Vivat Nocte, Omnus Laudem Luna
In every Reality, there will always be Fantasy

genericroleplayer92
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi, I just put up a character with the Secret "Eating Disorder" and Ability "Mild Elemental Control". If you have any opinions on it, feel free to tell me. :]

Does Eating Disorder refer to any eating disorder or only anorexia? How mild exactly is mild? That's all the questions I have, really look forward to getting this up and going soon.

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:10 am

I can't believe this RP just died like that. Really?

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genericroleplayer92 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:34 am

just because the ooc is quiet for a few days, doesnt mean the RP is dead you know.

genericroleplayer92
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 pm

genericroleplayer92 wrote:just because the ooc is quiet for a few days, doesnt mean the RP is dead you know.

It's been three weeks.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!