Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cousin

The cousin

a part of “The Cousin”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

You and your sibling are sent off to a distant cousin. But something about him and the town he lives is really weird. (Dead there is a remake though http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-cousin-remake)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cousin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The cousin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The cousin"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The cousin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyndie on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Could I play the older sibling?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyndie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 pm

sure have the character up as soon as you can please

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyndie on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm

There you go! :)

Lyndie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Could I possibly play the younger sibling please?
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Sure though the last name will have to be stone is that okay?

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Since we have about as many people as were gonna get for now I think well start

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyndie on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:36 pm

I think it's funny how much the usual sibling roles are reversed between Elatha and Brooklyn. (Like how the younger kid is usually the pampered, spoiled one and the older is more quiet and driven.)

Lyndie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:12 pm

I was thinking the same thing, but it's fitting considering the older sister's personality :) It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Hey, I'd like to join, is there a role you think I'd be good as? Vanillasugar told me to check this RP out, and I decided to. I will read what has gone on so far, then see what charry you suggest, Vanilla.

@Vanilla: High five

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:43 pm

you are more than welcome to join and Vanilla thank you for telling some people about the rp

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 am

Hey, so I was thinking about making the cousins assistant (Female) But is it possible that there are also humans in this town? Or is it simply the two sisters?
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:36 am

There are like I said in one post a very small population of humans in town but they're alot more creatures then humans.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 am

Okay, I got that. I was just asking as it seems like there's a creature that allures humans to take their souls, and I was thinking that just so that it'd be a little bit more interesting.

Oh, and also, I was hoping that Sumi lived in the same house as Lucas -is that okay with you?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Okay that makes sense

And sure why not

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyndie on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:29 pm

So, next Monday I'll be leaving for a three week trip to Europe. (Germany mostly, but we'll be in Italy for a bit and possibly Switzerland and Slovenia. It's a family reunion, so the family in Europe is arranging it. I don't know what we're doing until we get there.) I will not be taking my computer and internet on my phone overseas will cost $2.35 a minute, so needless to say, I won't be online. Sorry about that. I'm sure you understand.

Lyndie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:39 pm

I understand. Will you be putting your character up for adoption or shall we just work around it for the time being?

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyndie on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 am

The best thing to do would be to put her up for adoption, since I'll be gone for such a long time.

Lyndie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:18 pm

is this roleplay still running?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:41 am

Yeah I guess so.
I can't think of a way to continue lol

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!