Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of School and Transfers (Private)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Of School and Transfers (Private)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Bai Fan looked up at Marcus and swallowed. "I will..." she whispered back before her fear got the better of her and she tugged Marcus closer, her shoulder touching her forehead. "It's late... W-we should sleep..." she muttered, her face lightly dusted with a blush.

She stood, her head reaching his shoulder. She looked up at him and blushed darker. "Uh... I will have to change in here, seeing as how I can easily be snatched from that hallway... So... C-can you turn around..?" she asked, quickly looking down.

Hui had left her trunk in the corner of the room. She found herself lucky and unlucky. Lucky because she didn't have to leave the room and unlucky because she had no excuse to leave.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Marcus blinked, not quite processing what she meant. He then realized that indeed, he should not leave the room...and yet she needed to change. He complied, turning to face the door, away from the princess. As he stood there, looking at the door, he wondered why she had drawn him closer.

Does she like me...? With a blush, he pushed away the hoping thought. No. Not him. He was too unclean, too tainted. Too poor. He would never have a woman like him. At least, in a romantic sense. He dared not to consider that she perhaps lusted for him, simply to keep himself ignorant. She was...cold. Yeah. It's a bit chilly here, so she just wanted to keep warm...

Without turning, Marcus asked, "Can I turn around yet?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 pm

The minute Bai Fan saw Marcus' back was turned she slid her cloak off and rolled her shoulders. Then she began to disrobe, slowly, to let her muscles relax. When she reached for her silk nightgown, gift from her father, Marcus spoke.

"Can I turn around yet?"

"Uh, no... Not yet..." she quickly pulled her clothes on, her face burning. She still couldn't believe her luck. She was in the same room as this cute guy and she was changing. Part of her was surprised that Marcus hadn't made a move.

That's because he would want someone experienced, not some stuffy princess. The cruel little voice told her. And she believed it. Besides, he probably has someone back home. She nodded as she finished the last button. "You can turn around now." she said, sounding a lot more confident than she felt.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 am

Had Marcus had the powers of telepathy, he would have laughed aloud. Someone at home? That was a joke. The only women that had ever interested him only wanted him for sex, and thus became very disinteresting to him. On that note, he himself was not experienced, saving himself for the sake of love.

But...then again, that was the stigma that was attached to him. The street-scum inner-city thug. Everything he would and could ever be. A thug. This school was his only chance to start over, or so he had thought, but his heritage of inadvertent sin made him not so sure anymore.

As he turned around, he was thunderstruck with awe, some vessel in his nose popping, causing a slight line of blood to run from his nose. She. Was. Gorgeous. He had known that already, but with her curves now showing, her body form truly shown, nightgown intent on making her body known. Not that her dress was skimpy or sluttish--in fact, it was a beautiful work of art in itself--it was just that her angelic aspect of beauty was graced further by the definition of her physique. He was sure that, had he turned around when he had asked, he would have died of blood loss.

It was only but a few moments, but Marcus realized that he was staring with an intense desire. Lust being his technical grandmother, it was not hard to realize just what this desire was. He blinked, looking to the floor in shame, but not enough to rid the desire from him. "I, eh, uh...s-sorry..."

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 am

Bai Fan blushed at Marcus' staring. She knew that look. It was lust. And for some reason, she didn't mind Marcus looking at her like that. But she knew it would only be physical, knew that it wouldn't matter if she did.

She was a princess, someone of status. Marcus wouldn't want to have to go to all those stuffy parties with those snooty people. Hell, she didn't even want to. But it was her birthright. She had to do it. But she could indulge before then, if only a bit, right?

"It's alright, Marcus..." she whispered before she pulled out her jade comb and began to smooth her hair, the silky, inky strands easily sliding through. She turned away from Marcus. "Here, now you can change..." she told him, her face warm again. "And you may want to fix that nosebleed. I'd hate for you to bleed out on my behalf..." she joked lightly.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Marcus realized a problem as soon as she turned away from him. He didn't have pajamas or sleeping clothes. He usually just slept in his underwear...which would be highly inappropriate at the current time. But God also strike him if had to sleep in what he was wearing now, or his clothes for tomorrow. Those were his only clothes...except his workout shorts. The metaphorical facepalm was apparent as he dug the black shorts out, changing into them. He still wasn't wearing a shirt, showing that his short stature was nothing to mess with.

He hesitated as he was going to tell her that she could look, her body yet again putting him into silence. Not having anything on hand to wipe away the new outcome of blood from his nose, he simply placed the talisman under it, the device feasting on it's master's lust-driven lifesource. Once the blood ran at a minimum, he pocketed the emblem, telling her, "You...can look now."

As she turned, he unconsciously ran a finger over another one of his scars, sitting below his ribcage. It was but one of the many that graced him, none of them as deep or meaningful as the one running the length of his neck.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Bai Fan turned and quickly used all of her pureblood breeding to keep from panting. Scars were a favorite thing of hers, seeing as her own was unblemished and smooth. She quickly coughed to make herself look away as she moved to sit on the bed.

Then she noticed a problem. There was only one bed, extremely small at that. She felt her face heat and she pulled one of the blankets on the bed back. "U-um... I can sleep on the floor, if you want..." she stammered as she willed her cheeks to calm down and her eyes to stay on the bed.

She couldn't help herself though. Her eyes wandered over the scars, wondering what each ones' story was. She quickly spotted one that disappeared into his shorts and looked away. Tonight could go really well or really badly...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Marcus just shook his head. "No, you take the bed." He looked to the hard wooden floor. It certainly wouldn't be the first time he'd fallen asleep on a floor--at least the wood would be warmer than concrete. "I'll be fine."

He had noticed her looking at his numerous scars, to which he wasn't sure how to take. Was she impressed of his battles? Or scared of him being dangerous? Did she pity him? Was she simply curious? Did she find him appealing? Or was that blush one of anger, angry to be roomed scum as low as himself?

He gave a slight shrug. "I'm regular walkin' storybook, ain't I?" He joked, his laugh true, but a bit somber. He was a storybook, indeed; but rarely were there happy endings for this Prince.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Bai Fan nods. "You are..." she walks over and lets her fingers gently trace one on his shoulder. It looked jagged and rough. "You will have to share those stories with me one day..." she whispered. She looked him in the eyes and smiled softly, a blush dusted her cheeks and even the bridge of her nose. "Please pardon my boldness but I couldn't help myself... Your scars are so... Interesting..."

She handed him the blankets and pillows before she walked to the bed. "I will see you in the morning..." she muttered before she crawled into the bed and under the thread bare blanket. She shivered lightly but other than that, she was still.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Marcus simply stood there, his brain still processing what just happened. When she touched his scars, a slight shiver of pleasure ran through his spine, the insensitive scar tissue somehow suddenly sensitive to the tracing. He interested her...while that had a hundred meanings, she was not disgusted with him. Or, at least, if so, not to a point where he was unacceptable.

She then went to bed, handing him all of the blankets and singular pillow as she did. His brain was still processing, so he was not able to voice his disagreement. He stood there, looking at the blankets in his arms, then looked to her. He saw her shiver. Well, he couldn't voice his opinion now that she was sleeping--or at least, he thought she was asleep--but he sure as hell could act it. He lay the blankets over her, only leaving one for himself. As he did, he heard himself softly whisper,
"Someday...you will know all my stories."

He blushed, unsure as to why he even said that, draping himself in the blanket, laying the pillow down, still thinking as he went into a deep sleep.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Bai Fan laid there, gripping her arms and silently shivering. It wasn't like she wasn't used to cold but living as a princess meant she didn't fall asleep cold. Right before she dozed off, gooseflesh covering her skin, she felt something warm cover her and someone whisper.

"Someday...you will know all my stories."

She moved to tell him to take the blankets back but stopped. He had fallen asleep. Bai Fan took one of the larger blankets and draped it over him before crawling back into her bed and falling asleep

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Marcus' sleep may have been deep, but restful was something it was not. He dreamed that he was in a dark, warm place. A place that was consumed with fire, laced with brimstone--but the fire did not burn him, nor did it light the place he was in. He saw as ghastly images of people who wept violently, forever living with their regrets and sins. These images disturbed him, but that was not the most disturbing thing that was brought to his mind. The flames changed color, going from an orange to blood red, the area becoming void, only covered with blood.

Marcus jolted awake, sweat evaporating from his body, the talisman around his neck. He tore it off, his core tempature dropping. "I don't remember putting you on..."

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Bai Fan awoke to someone talking. She sat up just as Hui walked in. "Good morning, princess." he told her, picking her up. "We will be returning to out room for now, thank you, Marcus." Bai Fan rubbed her eyes while Hui walked her into their room and set her on the bed. He began to lay out her clothing for the day.

"We will be heading to Hogwarts today, madam. I will not be allowed on the train but I will be at the school." Hui explained as Bai Fan disrobed. Hui turned his eyes away from her while she changed, instead repacking her trunk. Once she was dressed, she nodded and stood. Hui came behind her and began to braid her hair into two long braids.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 am

Marcus got his own things packed, folding up his items and placing them in his bag, shrugging it on. The only thing he left out was the talisman, which he stared at for a minute. Yesterday surged back to him, remembering everything that happened. He looked to his imp friend, giving a sigh. "You knew about this thing, didn't you?"

The demon-esqe pet was silent for a moment. "Yes, but not sure. Nameless not sure until Master put on. Then nameless sure. Talisman picked Master."

Marcus gave another sigh, before giving a chuckle and shaking his head. "Well, I guess I can't really be mad at you, seeing as it picked me." He patted his shoulder, inviting the imp onto it. "C'mon...Armagedous."

The imp, sensing its forgiveness given, accepted the name and shoulder.

Marcus then made his way to Bai Fan's room, knocking on the door. "Ready?"

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Bai Fan opened the door and let Hui carry her trunk out. She flipped the hood on her light cloak up, the Dragon's head sticking out. "Ready when you are." she said. She smiled at Marcus before letting Hui lead them out of the bar and onto the the streets. She rested a hand on the hissing dragon before she began walking, Hui always a step behind.

"We will not be getting to the train station the normal way, seeing as I can not accompany you. We will enter through the many secret doors to platform 9 1/2." Hui told the two children. Bai Fan nodded. "I'll take your things, the secret entrance is under Madam Malkin's" He nodded and was gone.

"Well, shall we get going?"

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!