Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ultimate

Ultimate

a part of “Ultimate”, a fictional universe by GoodGracious.

After a drug turned a high percentage of the population into violent people, a large section of the UK was sectioned off with the hope of containing the drug and infected people. *Not currently accepting character submissions, sorry!*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ultimate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ultimate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:52 am

Okay cool. I'm fine with people editing their characters as much as they want (well, until tomorrow) because I'll look through them all tomorrow afternoon again anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:06 am

I've chosen the characters! Sorry for those that didn't get in, but I could only pick five and yours were lacking the detail some of the others had. Sorry!

To everyone else, well done on your characters sheets. I won't be able to start tomorrow, as I have a busy day, but we'll start the day after. If anyone has any ideas on plot etc, just leave a note here. See you soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 am

I feel so stupid...
I literally just danced around in the top floor of my house. Good job no ones in!
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:41 am

Ha ha ha!

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Checking this during Chinese III class probably wasn't the best idea.

I think i terrified my teacher and classmate with that scream. XD
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Awesome. Got the job. Now, when were you thinkin of starting this? I know you said in PM....but my tablet is being a dick.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:05 pm

I believe GG said that they could not start until the day after tomorrow as they are busy tomorrow.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:52 am

Okay everyone, I've made the first post! Everyone is in the dining room and it's breakfast time. I figured that at some point Joe could come in and ask Rita (as she'd been as the Base for a few years, so Joe knows her well) to go down to the beach and make a trade of some kind. She goes with the others and they meet Samuel there.

I've assumed that Cassandra and John are both new (and this is the first breakfast they've had at the Base), but Matthew has been there a few months. I hope this is okay with everyone. So go ahead and post people!

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Sounds right, I'm gonna go read it now and make my post. I'm not sure how/why John would go but I'm sure something will pop up.

Also can I just make sure that you all know that John hasn't spoken to anybody but Joe yet? He would of just sat around for a few hours last night looking creepy. Also I don't think he would of told Joe that much about him either probably just that he is looking for a home.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Yeah, that's cool :)

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:14 am

I'll make a post soon, just waiting for the right spot to drop in.

No worries, I havn't forgotten.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:17 am

Don't worry, I figured you were just waiting. I don't know if HeavenAndHell still wants to be involved as I haven't heard anything from her, but I'll send her a PM and find out.

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:58 am

I sent her a PM yesterday and I haven't had a reply. Although she did like she wanted to be involved since she did post about adding history which suggests that she still wanted in. Perhaps she thought it wasn't starting because she hasn't been checking the OOC and didn't see any posts for a few days since she was picked?

See Arha I can be a detective too.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 am

Yeah, that's true. I've sent her a PM as well now so hopefully she'll get it soon.

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 am

I just posted so you guys can post now assuming you don't want to wait for a reply from Heaven first. If you do want to wait you should at least read it, I think it may give you something to think about.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:34 pm

I was somewhat hoping that Heaven would have posted by now, but whatever... I'll be posting Ash in just a moment.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoodGracious on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened to her. I sent her a PM but never had a reply. I think we're going to have to assume she's not playing anymore. Of course, HeavenAndHell, if you end up reading than and want to join in then just post a message here and we'll work out a way to fit you in. I've posted by the way and sorry for the absence. My life is so hectic at the minute and I'm afraid I'll only be able to post a few times a week. I hope this isn't a problem with anyone!

GoodGracious
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:09 am

I need to apologize- I have been out of the country for the last week, so I am just NOW able to get into the swing of things. I should have said something sooner, but I figured things would be fine...my dude needed some time to pass before jumpin into things anyway.

I'll have a post up tomorrow, I just need to sleep now...4:08 AM here...and I need to reprogram my sleep time back from Africa.

Again, sorry.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!