Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

mOBSCENE.2

mOBSCENE.2

a part of “mOBSCENE.2”, a fictional universe by RoseAmedori.

A vampire roleplay - full plot in description

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “mOBSCENE.2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

mOBSCENE.2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:33 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "mOBSCENE.2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And a Chemical Gardener, a Panemaniac, a Morganvillian, a Danosaur, a Zombie, an Undergroundie, an Echelon, a Killjoy and a member of the Undead Army.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: mOBSCENE.2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:10 am

So wait, same crap...just remade to get more attention? Kinda a waste of board space to do this.

Why not do a Roleplayers wanted post, or an Interest check?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:18 am

Noxize wrote:So wait, same crap...just remade to get more attention? Kinda a waste of board space to do this.

Why not do a Roleplayers wanted post, or an Interest check?

I've already made a Roleplayers wanted post, which nobody looked at. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to remake a roleplay, so go bitch on all of the rest.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:41 am

Rawr! Touchy?

Lose the 'tude kid, I was trying to help.

Maybe you got no hits because this Rp caters to a select audience? Not everyone is a big fan of premade bios and the like. If you want more players loosen up the format some would be my first idea.

Up to you, Im just trying to give a little constructive critism.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 am

Noxize wrote:Rawr! Touchy?

Lose the 'tude kid, I was trying to help.

Maybe you got no hits because this Rp caters to a select audience? Not everyone is a big fan of premade bios and the like. If you want more players loosen up the format some would be my first idea.

Up to you, Im just trying to give a little constructive critism.

If you didn't want attitude, maybe don't start off by calling my roleplay 'crap'. Or maybe just don't comment at all...Seriously, what did you gain by saying anything?

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love? on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 am

I'd like to reserve Aeron Brenton, please :3

EDIT: Also, what would you like me to do for the character profile?

Let us all take a moment to appreciate Toby's cuteness...

Love?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:13 am

Love? wrote:I'd like to reserve Aeron Brenton, please :3

EDIT: Also, what would you like me to do for the character profile?

Reserved :D
And I'm not all that fussed what goes into the profile, just a little appearance and personality description if you want. :P

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Could I have Ian Moone ? ^^

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Can I just copy-paste my old bio for Harper? If so, I'll have it up tomorrow afternoon, once I can get on a computer rather than my ipod ^^ If I can copy-paste, I'll have his bio done sometime over the course of the week, if band hasn't killed me xD

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:34 am

Leon21 wrote:Can I just copy-paste my old bio for Harper? If so, I'll have it up tomorrow afternoon, once I can get on a computer rather than my ipod ^^ If I can copy-paste, I'll have his bio done sometime over the course of the week, if band hasn't killed me xD

Yeah, you can copy-paste. :P

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Can I portray badass Dunstance? XD WOW he is beyond my character range (as in not the type of chara I'm used to) But I look forward to playing the bad boy. :) I'll start working on the character app.
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 pm

This role play seems pretty interesting but I think all the main characters are either taken or reserved by other players. So I'm thinking I could create a new character? What is the plot exactly besides Dunstan trying to screw up the MC? Is he going to try and spread out the drug A/D'sB? Or is there something more to the plot?
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Himekura wrote:This role play seems pretty interesting but I think all the main characters are either taken or reserved by other players. So I'm thinking I could create a new character? What is the plot exactly besides Dunstan trying to screw up the MC? Is he going to try and spread out the drug A/D'sB? Or is there something more to the plot?

Derrick, Ian and Aeron are still open (the person who reserved Ian has abandoned the character and the girl who reserved Aeron isn't the most reliable) :)

And the whole plot is something that's a little hard to explain...The basic plot is basically the thing with Dunstan and Valkyrie and this drug...But it's all just each character's personal experiences and story in this gang lifestyle, and their relationships and how that lifestyle changes when someone comes along and challenges it (Valkyrie).
That probably sounds like absolute crap, but giving brief explanations for things is something I'm not good at at all...It is a good story to play out, I promise. XD

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!