Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dream Girls

The Dream Girls

a part of “The Dream Girls”, a fictional universe by Chizzura.

The darkness has grown and the world is starting to lose hope. But there is one Dreamer and he has his friends to help him defeat the darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dream Girls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Dream Girls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:59 am

No you didn't my name is Puablo and I don't speak any english.

あなたは誰であり、なぜあなたのすべての私の家の人ですか。
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:06 am

WHOOO!!!! JUST GOT BACK FROM THE PUNK ROCK SHOW!!!! I AM WIPED THE FUCK OUT!!!!! HOWEVER, I STILL HAVE ENOUGH LEFT IN ME TO ROLEPLAY 'TILL THE BREAK OF MUTHAFUCKIN' DAWN!!!! OR AT LEast until you guys decide to go to bed...
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:07 am

anatawa(?), dont know those characters, ari(?)... lol confuzzled. @_@ eep.
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:15 am

あなたは、私は多分あなたはちょうど今これを読んでいる人のようにトランスレータを使用するのに十分スマートじゃない、完全に正常話して、何を意味しています。ええ、私はあなたが変なテキストが表示されたときにあなたが何をすべきか知っています。

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 am

=_= I'm reminded once again of my japanese clases... I barely finished the hiragana and some katekana. No kanji as of yet... I really should keep up with that...

A-na-ta-wa, ?wa?? a-na-ta-wa-??u??ko?o?n...

Imma quit now and go back to studying my characters... :'(

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Hey guys we are going for a comedic vibe right? except for when there is mortal danger involved. I was thinking that Treyn turns his Chrona into a massive Magnum .50 cal and just shoots "Big Brother" through the head... and then he just would not stay down. So Treyn winds up having to shoot him multiple times before he crawls away... Alive. And then throughout the story "Big Brother" randomly attacks and gets defeated quite easily by Treyn. Whatcha think guys?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:07 pm

I wasn' plaining to make my character an evil character. I was thinking he could be "purifyed" by Connor, something like Connor showing feelings of regret or something like that Connor can decide that part but make it epic XD, and having him join the group. But if you guys want him as a bad guy then I could try, not really use to playing the part though and to be honest with you I wouldn't be able to find it very enjoyable because the people playing the bad guy don't normally just hang with the main group so don't say much until they "appear". I was also plaining on not being very violent, maby a punch or something but not over the top.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante Angelico on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Someone PM me when they get to a lesson and Aloha you could always have him as a tenp bad guy, I was planning on making a few npcs later on who are students "persuaded" to help The Dark Man but it would be nice to have a recurring lackey.

Dante Angelico
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 pm

So I have been reduced to lackey now -.-. JK but I'm not to sure about it, I wouldn't mind hearing everyones input on it and I could make a better decision.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:20 am

Hey Alpha, just so you know, as far as this fight is concerned, Treyn is going to beat the ever living fuck out of you, and please don't make your character beat up on Treyn just to be a douche and be like, "Tch, no he isn't cuz my guy just beat the fuck out of your guy first." It's supposed to be comedic, and Treyn is going to beat the ever livin fuck out of Alex in a very comedic, over-the-top way. Like we're talking major overkill here folks, I mean like OOOOOOOVERKILL.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:38 am

-.- why do I feel like I'm going to be the punching bag of this role play. I'm ok with him lossing but just to let you know I really don't like the way you described it like I'm going to get beat with in an inch of my life. Not cool man. -.- Seriously what the hell did I do to deserve such language. If I'm going to lose just say hey my guy is going to win this fight, saying your going to beat the ever living fuck out of me just rubs me the wrong way man.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:27 am

Lol whats up with the ganging up on Alphawolf? O.o

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:51 am

Well "the ever living fuck is how I was going to describe it in my post, I changed my mind though. Oh, and chances are that, yes, you are probably going to be the punching bag of this COMEDY roleplay, nothing personal, that's just how I see it playing out. You're like the Team Rocket of this RP, they always get beat, but they never stay down for long. Except they inexplicably became very badass in the new season of pokemon... And sorry for such foul language, I'm just a fucking potty mouth.

Oh, BTW guys Treyn has a lllllllllooooooooootttt of titles that he has acquired over the years and he will use random ones over the course of the roleplay, especially when telling someone who he is, or why they shouldn't fuck with him.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 am

Well dude I don't have a single problem with the cusing, so long as it was all directed at me, but from the sounds of it you just cuse in general. So cuse on my freind, just make sure not to offend anyone alse who is in the RP.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Also I will add that I refuse to be the team rocket of this RP. Didn't like theim as a kid and I don't like theim now. Sorry but if its going to be like that then I might as well write myself out of the RP because I wouldn't be able to enjoy walking in and having the crap beat out of me on and off and having people auto hit on me like I just saw in that last post of yours. I would be willing to try playing the bad guy for awhile but over all I would like him to be able to join the group like I wrote out in his bio. If he was going to be permanite evil then I would have mayed him that way.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Right on sounds like a plan mah man, you're just team rocket for a little bit, treyn just needed a punching bag, and he fucking hates nightmares. Nightmares killed his parents and his teacher.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Ok so thats why he was so pissed then. Well like I said I don't mind playing the bad guy for a bit but I do hope I'm not just siting there taking the punchs the whole time. Like to get a few in myself.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Is somebody working on a post yet?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Will post in a bit. Sorry for the slight delay. >.<

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm

I hope I just mayed things more interesting. XD

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!