Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Without the Avatar

Without the Avatar

a part of “Without the Avatar”, a fictional universe by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX.

What if Avatar Aang Never confronted the Fire lord. What if The air nomads weren't all killed? and The fire lord just took over? only the earth kingdom trying to fight. Azula now sits on the throne a century later. (More inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Without the Avatar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Without the Avatar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Without the Avatar"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Without the Avatar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Are you doing reserves? If so, may I reserve a rebel fire bender? Also, do you have a character sheet for this or are you working on one? Or do we use the one provided already by RPG?

Sorry if it seems I am asking a lot of questions, I'd just like to join :]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple Light
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Yes there are reserves. And for the character sheet do whatever you like, please include what kind of weapons/bending they use, or if they even use any. their personality, their history, such as childhood. What they look like, please a description, or a picture, either will do, but both is best.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 pm

I call the other rebel fire bender! :)
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:59 pm

You got it. and also please have the characters between 14-20

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Twili that character sheet is beautiful. Please master, teach me your ways. XD

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Code: Select all
[center][color=choose color][font=Choose font][size=400][u]NAME HERE[/u][/size][/font][/color]
[size=130][font=Choose font][url=YOUTUBE LINK TO CHARACTER'S VOICE HERE][color=choose color]"INSERT QUOTE HERE"[/color][/url]
[url=YOUTUBE VIDEO W/LYRICS HERE][color=choose color]INSERT THEME SONG TITLE & ARTIST HERE[/color][/url][/font][/size][/center]

[left][img]ANIME IMAGE 1 LINK HERE[/img][/left]
[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]BASICS[/u][/size]
[size=120][i]”QUOTE HERE"[/i][/size][/color][/font]
[color=choose color][b]-Nickname:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Age:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Element:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Faction:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Motivation:[/b][/color]

[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]APPEARANCE[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Eyes:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Hair:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Height:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Weight:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Skin Tone:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Build:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Body Markings:[/b][/color]

[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]MENTALITY[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Quirks:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Fears:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Likes:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Dislikes:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Personality:[/b][/color]

[right][img]ANIME IMAGE 2 HERE[/img][/right]
[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]EQUIPMENT[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Clothing:[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][b]-Carried Items:[/b][/color]

[color=choose color][b]-Main Weapon[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Name:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Type:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Made of:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Length:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Weight:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Description/Info:[/i][/color]

[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]COMBATIVENESS[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Natural Talents[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Talent 1:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Talent  2:[/i][/color]

[color=choose color][b]-Skills[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Skill 1:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Skill 2:[/i][/color]

[color=choose color][b]-Weaknesses[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Weakness 1:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Weakness 2:[/i][/color]

[left][img]ANIME IMAGE 3 HERE[/img][/left]
[font=choose font][color=choose color][size=150][u]HISTORY[/u][/size]
[color=choose color][b]-Life[/b][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Marital Status:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•Family:[/i][/color]
[color=choose color][i]•History:[/i][/color]

There ya go. It's the one I use for most of my role plays now...quite a bit of thought went into it at first, and now I just copy and past, and do the necessary changes it may need from role play to role play. ^_^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:26 am

Can I reserve an Earth Bender? if possible I'd like him to basically be a Sand Bender meaning he can bend sand and everything but can still bend the earth.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 am

Yep. and thanks Twili! :D

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:54 am

Do the pictures have to be anime? since there is a character from a game I basically wanna use for my appearance.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 4mw60i.png

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:14 am

I will finish my character later. It's 4:14 am and I need to sleep. I have work today =__=

Simple Light
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Pics can be whatever you want. and I understand Simple light. It was like 1:30am when I made this. I was tired as hell.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Lol, I love how everyone is using my character sheet XD Okay! Even though I'm at work, I'm gonna crack down and get Diaren finished! ^_^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:59 pm

What...your sheet was easier to use :]

Plus it gave us something to use that would provide an example of what he was really looking for...if I worded that correctly XD

Sorry, I too am at work but I won't be able to work on my character until I get home around 11 Central time :[

Anyways, it'll be done by the end of the night or tomorrow morning/evening :D

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:52 pm

I just realised a major hole in your story. If Aang never ran and thus never got frozen (Which I think lasted for at least a hundred years or so) then doesn't that mean Tahnu couldn't be the son of Aang since Tahnu is only 16. So unless Aang had a child when he was an extremely old man (Unless he was a freak like Boomi who shouldn't be that muscular at his age, being that he is over 100 years old but Boomi was an Earth Bender anyway). So that means that Aang should have probably been long dead since Azula is on the throne.

You see unless we have a reality bender in the world somewhere that can create such a rip in time and space to allow for such a thing everything about Tahnu makes almost no sense. That and the beard he has makes him look older than 16.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Well....this wouldn't be one hundred years later...if Azula is onthe thro--oh, wait...yeah, I see it too....huh, good question. Who cares, it's a role play!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:00 am

But logic and sense were established even in a cartoon such as Avatar. If the logic and sense they create is thrown out the window there really will be space and time benders or spirit benders or something like that. Also since Aang should be dead a new avatar would be around (And it would be a water bender)

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple Light on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:51 am

This is the Avatar world. It is possible for Aang's son to be 16 years old as if you recall, Sozin had Azulon very late in life. He was in his eighties when he had Azulon so it's possible for Tahnu to be sixteen years old. BUT, you are correct in saying that Aang should be dead, however; Avatar Kyoshi lived for about three hundred years before she died...loop holes...gotta love them.

Simple Light
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:58 am

Checking the Avatar wiki it says that Kyoshi was 230 at her death but it is highly possible that she had stored her actual body away somewhere and thus was using her spirit to travel around thus her body aged at a lesser rate... or it might simply be something Earth benders have since King Boomi was over 100 years old yet was still alot more muscular than alot of the people half his age.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 am

shadow all of your points are valid yet you see Avatar Aang is exactly that, the Avatar. the avatar,s are know to live to 150. Avatar Kyoshi lived to be 230, and still as healthy as if she were 23 (she used a natural magic on kyoshi island to keep her from aging as rapidly). Therefore we can assume that in a fan fiction this may happen. which I'm assuming all of you would have assumed. And you must remember this is The bending world, there are magical things, and think of it. if you are the lord of pretty much all the world. you will be using that magic, especially if you are about 100 years old. using it to make you healthier, and look younger so we can assume it is more like Azula is 70-80 years old, rather than around 120.

and in the picture Tahnu has a beard, but he really doesn't. sorry didn't put it in my sheet.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!