Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When the Sun Sets in the East

a part of “When the Sun Sets in the East”, a fictional universe by angelwolfchild.

(OPEN AND NEEDING ROLEPLAYERS) When the two children of an ageing Samurai discover a pair Ninjas on the run have taken refuge in their house, will they use the opportunity to learn to protect their home from rival warlords?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When the Sun Sets in the East”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When the Sun Sets in the East"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If we fear the dark but the light can kill us then where can we turn?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: When the Sun Sets in the East

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Why not, I'll reserve the Male Ninja.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolfchild on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 am

He's yours. :D

Just a quick notice to everyone we'll hang on until we have a few more characters then we'll start. So glad to see people taking an interest in this.

angelwolfchild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JetBlack on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:18 am

I don't know if I'm allowed to post in OOC unless I'm part of the group... But I'm interested in applying for a role.

JetBlack
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi hi! I love the theme of this roleplay and was thrilled to see the fujiwara clan in a roleplay! I am interested in joining and playing a couple of characters. I would like to be the fujiwara Samurai(Father), and an added character. This character would be a young male kabuki actor that serves under the samurai lord as a personal entertainer and a semi-shudo vassel (Similar to Oda Nobunaga's relationship with Mori Ranmaru. Would this be okay? If so I'll create character sheets ASAP.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!