Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Path of Legends

The Path of Legends

a part of “The Path of Legends”, a fictional universe by CombatWombat.

Eight prophesized Heroes take their first steps to greatness after the strange occurrences of a small village bring them together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Path of Legends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Path of Legends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Path of Legends"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Path of Legends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:13 am

this looks pretty interesting. If possible, is it cool if I put the Rogue on reserve. I'll get a character submitted once I get conformation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:17 am

whoops, sorry. just saw the no reserving rule, ill get the application up

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:30 am

Ha it's fine but I haven't even put up the races yet, I guess for now just go with the human/elf/orc bit until I get something more in-depth posted... Which will probably be tomorrow afternoon, sometime after work and a nap :P

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:33 am

Night folks, Pm me questions and what-nots and feel free to leave a character submission for the role you're interested in and I'll look them over tomorrow.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 am

Something else I neglected to elaborate on, I originally intended on playing the warlock, but due to a character submission that was too good to turn down, will be playing the barbarian and moving the leadership role over to him.... It's gonna be weird with an orc barbarian as party leader, but it gives me a few good ideas for later on down the road.

Secondly, I'm gonna hold off for the moment on approvals due to the racial section not being up, I'm still kicking myself for that, ha. I have, at the moment six different races in mind and it would a shame if they weren't used, so I'll post them tonight and give everyone time to tweak their characters before I start accepting.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VengefulCanary on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Can I reserve a spot as one of the heroes?
"Once you let the darkness inside, it never comes out"

VengefulCanary
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:31 pm

I submitted a human cleric I hope you like him.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Read. The. Rules.

You shall find you answer there, my son.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:17 pm

OK! Finally I have a chance to sit down and look things over. Gimme a few and I'll have the last bits of info posted so we can get rolling.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:50 pm

I'll be messing around with Cale's profile a bit to clean it up and look it over. Was pretty tired when I submitted it last night so let me know if there's anything you want altered.

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 pm

You thought my character application was too good to say no to? Q_Q I-I'm so happy!

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Yes, I enjoyed reading Vincent's profile ^_^

Scar's and Cale's too! BUT because I liked your character, you now have to suffer with my less intelligent, and much more head strong Orc Barbarian.... once i get him all wrote up that is. So far I think I enjoy the idea of a less cautious leader, trouble is much easier to find that way >:D

(And pummeling stuff to death with an oversized ax is cool too.)

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CombatWombat on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Man, I am a horrible multi-tasker but my character is up and next on the to-do list is the OOC info and perhaps a list of NPCs? If we don't have the spots filled by saturday morning we're starting without them as I am eager to get the story going (Although my busy schedule and laziness may not make it apparent.) I'll leave the spots open so new folks can jump in when our first chapter comes to a close.

So, if you have yet to submit a character but wish to participate, tonight and tomorrow will be the last chance for a while.

And if you have submitted a character and I didn't accept it, then there isn't enough "OOMPH" for my liking so go back and throw in a little detail.

CombatWombat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm

If you need any help with anything, let me know. I'll do what I can to help out. Just send me a PM.

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Is this on hold or...?

legacy14
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:16 am

That maybe possible, though sad if so :(

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!