Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Land Of Arandia #2

Land Of Arandia #2

a part of “Land Of Arandia #2”, a fictional universe by Zetna.

Want to go back to old fashion Roleplay? You tired of Op and characters with ultimate powers? Join this adventure and live a life like you chose with characters that have limits and are not godlike!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Land Of Arandia #2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Land Of Arandia #2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:54 pm

OK I realized something for the night and day rule. WE don't need to have a set timezone. One person could be role playing in the day and the other at night, because nothing happens at the same time anyways. So let's say I post during the day and another person is still at night but wants to interact with my character. All he has to do is make his character sleep in his next post and then go see my character. Tell me what you guys think about that? Once the rule is set, I will be the first one to follow it and then you guys will do the same thing
Zetna

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:03 pm

I agree with you Zetna!
That way is much more easier. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saika
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:46 am

Okay, I has plans. If you don't mind Zetna, I'm gonna set up some quests and plots that may or may not hint at future events. Also, I'm pretty much going to invent how they teach magic at the Tower. It fits with your lore so all should be good on that front, I may also use it to wriggle out of future trouble. *EPIC FORESHADOWING*

Oh, I posted by the way.

Our core is madness. Our prime directive is murder. We came to rule the Earth not because we were the strongest or the smartest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saika on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Did everybody died or what? >.<

Saika
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!