Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Those of the Devil's Kin.

a part of “Those of the Devil's Kin.”, a fictional universe by YooHooYummyTummy.

It's odd how we take advantage of our lives, though, once we lose what we have been taking advantage of; we realize how much we miss it. Especially if the ones who took it, where now the ones who decide whether or not you will see the next sunrise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Those of the Devil's Kin.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:11 pm

The End.

The year was 2016, December 8. The winter months had started to become slow and cold; snow almost surrounding everywhere you go. Not only was it slow, but also peaceful; no wars wailed, nor did other countries fought. Finally, after four years, the world had achieved the peace it so longingly desired. Not only did it bring peace for the nations; but the economies flourished, causing the homeless and employed count drop significantly. Everything was perfect; everything was as good as a dream for the world.

Though, like all good things such as dreams and perfection; it all must come to an end.
So it did; crashing down as if it was being hit by a plane. Everything had ended.

Within just a few weeks, an invasion had occurred; sending humanity and all of its victims swirling downward as it flushed down the toilet.
Now, this invasion was far from the alienist movies or the zombified theories- it was further from the sudden explosion of the sun hypothesis or the earth’s inner eruption belief. No, it was something out of the blue, unexpected from varies of theories.

They called them vampires; of course, it wasn’t their real names- just assumptions that had formed after the eating habits and visual ties of these creatures. The authentic name for these creatures would be Drac Vlastar; Romanian words that tie together like the red strings of fate to be translated in English as the ‘Devil’s Offspring’.

They attacked out of nowhere, warning no one. They killed countless, even millions of people, animals, and destroyed various houses, buildings; even the skyscrapers of which humans took pride upon, ones which had touched the skies and allowed humans to be the envies of others, fell to their knees within a few minutes.

In a period of only a few months; humanity had turned into the slaughtered, and the Drac Vlastars had became the dominant creatures. Now of course, there is the occasional group of survivors whom claim to be heroes; killing themselves out of stupidity and arrogance. Small groups of humans who are still alive, now stride in hiding; clinging onto the last strand of hope while the Drac Vlastars are living in the lap of luxury, feeding and becoming rich- taking the places of where wealthy human had once roamed.

Though, not all is bad in the eyes of these Drac Vlastars; not only has the environment exceeded in its beauty, but they’d also restored the elegance of that of the Victorian times. Of course, shunning all of those who where not Drac Vlastars; humans where both killed and eaten, or went by unnoticeable and undetected- forced into fear and to be completely concealed.

Of course, the Drac Vlastars’ days become numbered; the amounts of humans dying by their hands have increased versus the amount being born. That is when the new revolution of mankind dawned in; the first type of man being captured and taken in by the creatures. They called this new species Nou; once again, a Romanian word that has the meaning of ‘new’. The difference between the Nous and the original humans, where small, yet, the life saver, or perhaps, either species- or so to speak.

While humans could die of a bite of the Drac Vlastars; Nous could not. Nous could not die from the hands of Drac Vlastars, nor could they die by their own hands. Only an original human could kill Nous. This new discovery had everyone in chaos; regular humans soon began to harvest Nous while Drac Vlastars began hunting them. Those who had harvested them soon began to train them; many thinking that the Nous would be able to help fight, and defeat the Drac Vlastars.

And so, the end of death had been replaced by the beginning of a war; a war that could destroy both of them. Only one name could describe this war; both sides began to call it The End.

The Time Line.

• The Invasion- []
    Summary of it so far~
    N/A
  • The Aftermath- []
    Summary of it so far~
    N/A
  • The Ruins- []
    Summary of it so far~
    N/A
  • The Silence- []
    Summary of it so far~
    N/A
  • The Nous- []
    Summary of it so far~
    N/A
  • The Hope- []
    Summary of it so far~
    N/A
  • The Standings- []
    Summary of it so far~
    N/A
  • The War- []
    Summary of it so far~
    N/A
  • The End- []
    Summary of it so far~
    N/A

The Characters.

~The Nous~
-May add More-
  • Taken; Nabi Abielle

• ~The Regular Humans~
    -Unlimited-

• ~The Drac Vlates~
    -Unlimited-
  • Taken.

The Rules.

• The writing~
    My motto has always been, ‘it’s the quality that counts, not the quantity’; which is true because I much rather have a role player who writes little, yet the quality of the writing is wonderful than one who writes a lot yet has poor quality. With me saying this, that does not mean I’d want someone who constantly writes short paragraphs while I’m pooping out long pages; my ideal type of role player I’d like to role play with is someone who can write really well, and put a lot of effort with the length of the pages. :)
  • Persistency~
    As a usual thing that has been asked by various people who role plays, I would like some dedication to the role playing; I understand that usual pop up when real life comes and pulls you out of dream land and smacks you upside the head, and you tell me (preferably before it happens) then I understand. Even telling me after you’ve been gone for about a week or so would be nice and we can continue where you left off- I can easily type up a summary of what’s been going on and you can jump right in. Over all, I’m just asking you not to suddenly disappear without telling me. This being said, I do expect the role players to post at least once to three times a week. :P
  • Gender Division~
    I will warn you now, I am a bit picky when it comes to picking the females over males; I try to be equal as possible between the two genders. The reason I am pickier with the girls over boys is because of the fact that that specific gender seems to be a bit more popular within the website. Despite this, I will accept a character regardless of gender if the character sheet is freaking awesome~. :)
  • Maturity~
    I’d like to keep this rule short, sweet and simple; I want this role play to be mature, while at the same time, abide by the Roleplaygateway’s rules and guidelines. Thus saying, I would like there to be little to no romance; of course, I know I cannot totally band the romance, and if it does developed, then please make it appropriate to the role play’s plot. I do not want some Drac Vlastar falling in love with a Nous or human. They are design to kill without heart- similar to how we treat cows; would you fall in love and merry a cow? No? Good, I don’t expect it to happen in the role play. :D
  • Have Fun~
    Self Explanatory. I’m not that harsh when it comes things, but I do hope you abide by my rules; I don’t want to enforce them and then feel like I am being bitchy. I don’t have that many and I do hope you join and I haven’t scared you off- yet. :3
Last edited by YooHooYummyTummy on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Those of the Devil's Kin.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:12 pm

I'd like to join. Seems very interesting.
Sofia Sartor: Who are you messer?
Ezio Auditore: Only the most interesting man in your life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MiraMija
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:21 pm

This looks like tons of fun.

I'd like to play one of Nous. Should have 'im up within the next couple of house, if not by tomorrow.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YooHooYummyTummy on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 am

Sorry guys! I had forgotten a thing on the character form, so if you'd be so nice enough to look at that; it isn't anything drastic, just asking whether you are a Drac Valstar, Nous, or a regular human. Once again, sorry for this late update! I hope you guys can understand and update it! :D

YooHooYummyTummy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!