Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reflections of the Sword

Reflections of the Sword

a part of “Reflections of the Sword”, a fictional universe by spirit_is_shining.

To fight or not to fight...that is the question.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reflections of the Sword”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reflections of the Sword

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Alright I posted. I'm excited for the story! XD I plan to make this story into a graphic novel one shot...

Anywho, I introduced an NPC and hope it doesn't confuse anyone.
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:37 pm

I posted, then had to edit. LOL woot hair brain moment. The nun was not what I was expecting to be the NPC. But that is the cool thing about this form of writing. The other writers tend to throw in twists I hadn't thought of.

So, I sort of stopped with his talking to the priestess. I thought it rude to drag her to the sanctuary without your impute. So I am not sure how to handle the rest of the traveling to the meeting place. In my head they are almost there, just a half days journey up the river. Hehe.

A graphic novel? Wow, that is intense. I hope that turns out well for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yolo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elite on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 am

Graphic novel? Awesome. Let me know if you post it online or get it published; I'd love to read it. :D

I tried to get us going in my reply, so hopefully we'll be at the sanctuary by Yolo's next post (though that's assuming that they're fairly close :P).

Elite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 am

Hmm, should I post or keep the posting order? I can get Anoka there no problem if they are indeed that close as Elite stated. I don't want to step on toes and get into trouble with the GM. So I will post and if it is wrong I will delete.

Yolo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Nice to meet you Oddball! Welcome to the group! :)

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Hmm, I have some problems with your post shining.

I wrote that the bears were basically out of the clearing when Kin walked through. Thus they could pass safely by without problems from the mamma bear and her little cubs.

Anoka put the food away. It was only a trail bar which would cause little or no interest from the bear.

Anoka wasn't running or anything in my post. So I am confused that my character is suddenly running when I had him standing nearby at the end.

So, I don't know if I was just unclear about these points. If I am to hard to understand (I have had that problem with others before it makes sense to me) I will leave to avoid confusion in the future if it would be easier for the group. Though I don't want to. But it is up to the gm. Let me know what you want me to do.

I'll wait for the new person to put up intro. Unless we are going to form a new posting order. Let me know.

Yolo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm so sorry, I most likely read it wrong... XD Oh my goodness.

I'll change it.

----

Wait a minute, I'm confused. How did you two lose the bears?

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elite on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:53 pm

As I understand, the bears never paid attention to Kin or Anoka at all. Kin just freaked out and wanted to get away since she thought they were monsters. In the end, the bears just wandered away. xD

Elite
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 am

Yes, the bears paid no attention to the characters. I used them only as a distraction for Anoka to let Kin catch up. I suppose I should have just kept on walking to the sanctuary and had avoided all the confusion. Sorry. I will not add things like that.

Yolo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Hope my post doesn't confuse anybody.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Where did everyone go? Did people get busy? Is the new writer making an appearance? I was interested to see how the new character was going to be placed in.

Yolo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elite on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm still here, and wondering the same thing. =/ A lot of colleges are having their finals right around now, so that could be a cause.

Elite
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 pm

I didn't know that. i hope that is all that it is. So I shall cling to the hope that this has not died.

Yolo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:40 pm

I'm so sorry everyone, I was on vacation. If anyone still wants to roleplay ,we can.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Oh my goodness, this roleplay is so old. I am breathing life back into this roleplay! Please feel free to join in with your characters, I will approve or disapprove them.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yolo on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:13 am

I had vanished due to RL issues and the fact this died a tragic untimely death before it could even begin. I can't promise rapid replies every thirty seconds throughout the day. I work overnights and have three nights off in which I can post frequently.

If this is acceptable I would be interested in returning as Anoka if I am approved. I hope that this roleplay returns to the life you had envisioned (even if you do not need Anoka in it.)

Yolo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sat May 16, 2015 9:43 pm

HELLO NEW PLAYeRS~~~!!! ***UPDATE 05/16/2015*****

I revamped and redid this roleplay it's open again so feel free to ask any questions or concerns you may have~!

LET's HAVE FUN! :)

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!