Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stricken

Stricken

a part of “Stricken”, a fictional universe by Rene.

Even within the overgrown gardens, murky swamps, and crumbling graveyards of the forgotten South, a secret could not stay hidden forever. The new family was different, and their claiming was near. Light Caster or Dark Caster?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stricken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Stricken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Stricken"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/259947_175177079286982_351463707_n.jpg

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rene
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Stricken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi there! I'd like to reserve a caster boy, if that would be all right. I also have a couple of questions.

Are there limits on what sort of supernatural they can be, or what their powers are? Also, are anime pictures allowed?

EDIT: Silly me. I just read the character sheet. >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:13 pm

X64 wrote:Hi there! I'd like to reserve a caster boy, if that would be all right. I also have a couple of questions.

Are there limits on what sort of supernatural they can be, or what their powers are? Also, are anime pictures allowed?

EDIT: Silly me. I just read the character sheet. >.<

Oops! Silly me, too! I totally forgot to put up the powers list.... You can make up some power for now, like controlling an element or reading minds or something like that. But when the Claiming happens, which I will explain later, they will gain more power. So, just one supernatural ability for now! Thanks for reserving a character!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Thanks ^^ I'm working on the character now, (it takes me a while) but I'll be sure to keep a lookout for the power list just in case.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:23 pm

X64 wrote:Thanks ^^ I'm working on the character now, (it takes me a while) but I'll be sure to keep a lookout for the power list just in case.

EEP! Really excited...!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Might I reserve a caster girl? :) This looks to be quite interesting!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:36 pm

CortezHorse wrote:Might I reserve a caster girl? :) This looks to be quite interesting!

Of course! And, thank you!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Wow, this is a very nice looking roleplay. Can I reverse a teen boy please? :D

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JxLucky on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:55 pm

I would like to reserve a Caster girls? This Roleplay sounds pretty fun!
~The future is uncertain~

JxLucky
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 pm

FollowerOfDarkPaths wrote:Wow, this is a very nice looking roleplay. Can I reverse a teen boy please? :D

Thank you! Reserving it for you!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm

JxLucky wrote:I would like to reserve a Caster girls? This Roleplay sounds pretty fun!

Happy to reserve the slot for you!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 am

I just added the power to my sheet, (the sheet itself isn't done yet ^^") but I would just like to know if the power I put is all right. I gave it a couple of drawbacks so that it wouldn't be overpowered, but please let me know if you'd like me to change it.

Also, I think that power would give a nice reason to as why no ones noticed they've got powers yet. >.<

EDIT: I totally just read that they don't get their powers until the claiming. My bad....again. xD

EDIT EDIT:
But when the Claiming happens, which I will explain later, they will gain more power.

Yeah...now I'm confused. Do they have an ability initially, and get new ones when the Claiming happens, or do they not have any at the beginning? >.<
Last edited by X64 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:45 am

I shall reserve a sophomore girl please and thank yous? ^^;

EDIT: I finished her, view her here.

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't been in touch much this weekend. But I'm about to finish up my character, so hopefully we can begin posting... I will explain what our first posts should be about soon. Thank you for everyone who joined, and as we begin posting I believe all of the the slots will soon be filled! Any questions?

P.S. If we DO make it to the Claiming (which hopefully we will), if your character is claimed by the Dark, they're eyes turn into a golden color, if claimed by the Light, they have green eyes.

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Haha, asides Rene all of our characters are short! We're an army of midgets! Fear us D:<

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:30 pm

CortezHorse wrote:Haha, asides Rene all of our characters are short! We're an army of midgets! Fear us D:<

>:D I guess I'm the outcast! Haha! Defiantly posting tomorrow. Got home from vacation trip today. Already started working though!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Fantastic! Can't wait to start posting :) and it doesn't mean you're an outcast it just means you're the glorious, tall leader of our tiny army >:3

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:22 am

*raises hand* I have a question! Do we start with a power and gain another when we get to the Claiming, or do we start with no power?

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:51 pm

X64 wrote:*raises hand* I have a question! Do we start with a power and gain another when we get to the Claiming, or do we start with no power?

Yes, you do start with a power. But when you pass through the Claiming, your power will become stronger, and will either be used for the light or the dark depending on what claims you.

P.S. Your uncle's name is Uncle Marvin or Marvin G. Curwen. He is an NPC player.

Rene
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rene on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:58 pm

CortezHorse wrote:Fantastic! Can't wait to start posting :) and it doesn't mean you're an outcast it just means you're the glorious, tall leader of our tiny army >:3

Mwhahahahhaha!

Rene
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!