Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Consequence of Love and Trust

a part of “The Consequence of Love and Trust”, a fictional universe by tearsofblood#.

Who can you really trust?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Consequence of Love and Trust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tearsofblood# on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Consequence of Love and Trust"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tearsofblood#
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: The Consequence of Love and Trust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby majeticbeauty on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:24 pm

I submitted a character. If there is something wrong with it please let me know and i'll do my best to fix it.
Kiss my lips and taste my pain...
Let the pain run through your veins

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

majeticbeauty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi, I sent you a character is she all right? I wasn't sure whether her background part was all right?

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereandrill on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:12 pm

good! I'll send one in!

Ereandrill
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tearsofblood# on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:12 pm

I am very excited to review your character. I have looked over a few of the characters you have for your other roleplays and you seem to put a certain type of attitude into them that i think would be a nice addition to this roleplay.

tearsofblood#
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tearsofblood# on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm

MissBrightside,
i reviewed your character i i feel that she would be perfect for this. However, do to the fact that i didnt think this ropleplay would get alot of character offers i had put a limit to how many may join and because of this i turned you down. Now that i realize this was a mistake i will be more than happy to accept your character if you would be willing to resubmit her.

tearsofblood#
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tearsofblood# on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Ereandrill,
I felt the same about your character as i did with MissBrightside. i declined your character because i had only wanted a certain amount of females in my roleplay. Saying this, i have changed my mind and would like to ask you to resubmit your character so i may accept her. if you do not wish to i understand

tearsofblood#
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm now waiting for GM to guide us! :D

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tearsofblood# on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Whymymothergoose,
I will not be guiding you because i feel that your characters personalities will develop better on their own if i put no limits to what you can do. The only direction that i will give you is to have the teens wake up in the mansion and have them slowly form relationships or create enemies. i will create a character to be Master and i will leave notes for you. Make sure you follow them.Have fun and remember that you can be as creative as you want

tearsofblood#
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 pm

What I meant by "guide us" was for you to do your job and post stuff for us to follow.

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tearsofblood# on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Ok i have started it off. i am sorry it took so long i have been busy.

tearsofblood#
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm

I would post something new but I am waiting for Awood to post something. I do not want to leave any character behind in this situation.

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tearsofblood# on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Well hopefully Awoodposts something soon cause i am really itching to RP

tearsofblood#
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:43 pm

I checked her profile and she hasn't been on since the 9th. You may want to consider dropping her and asking anyone if they would like to adopt her character or for them to make a new one. Or we could kill her off. Hehe~:3

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tearsofblood# on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Not sure if you were serious about killing her off but we could do that. last time she was mentioned in the RP is when she was still laying on the ground and Master didnt know what was wrong. She could react negitivly to the drugs he used on her and die. I already have another person,James Lee, that could take her place in the "game". Let me know what you think :)

tearsofblood#
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 pm

I think that is the most logical reason. You can't wait too long to get into a RP and Awood is MIA. I can post and have her die in it since the Master cannot interact with her with the teens still in the room. If that is okay with you, just let me know and I will get right on that.

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tearsofblood# on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Alrighty then. It is settled. Next time you feel like posting go ahead and get rid of her. I hate doing it but we cant all sit back and do nothing because of one person. Thanks for offering to be the one to do it. I wasnt able to figure out how to kill her off until you volenteered. I will be waiting for your post. Have fun!

tearsofblood#
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm going out with some friends tonight, I'll post when I get home, hopefully.

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!