Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic

Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic

a part of “Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic”, a fictional universe by ScarnyLuv.

Creatures of Magic had to find a way to survive. Now that they have they must find a way to bring peace back tot he world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rise of Hybrid Creatures of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:52 pm

But this isn't allowed to die, it's so cool!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariaka on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here c: I've never role played before, so if it is batantly obvious that I have no idea what I'm doing, feel free to tell me. Any tips for a newbie?:P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ariaka
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:41 am

Sorry Ari, this RP seems to be dying. I can suggest some other ones and would be happy to give you some tips but I don't want you gettign discouraged because the first RP you joined died.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariaka on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 am

Oh, well ok. This looked like the coolest one, though. I don't want it to die haha.

Ariaka
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamileon1 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Is this RP still alive? If so would it be okay to make a praying mantis hybrid based on no particular magical creature? Also general role playing advice would be appreciated along with recommendations for other RPs if this one is dead.

Kamileon1
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby firebreaker2262 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 pm

hmn i dont kow kamileon, i think this is dying still
I hear, I forget.
I see, I remember.
I do, I understand.
- Confucius

-Curiosity was framed, ignorance killed the cat-

firebreaker2262
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamileon1 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:50 pm

I would hate to see such a cool idea die. Maybe they could do a reset, because there does seem to be an interest in it still.

Kamileon1
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby firebreaker2262 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:51 am

well im certainly interested... though that would either take the original author, or we would have to reset it and redo it ourselves....

firebreaker2262
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theturneynator on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:50 pm

hey is this rp really dying? beacause its the only one on this entire website that i liked.
and please tell me what you think of my character, his name is Johnathon Grace Jr. as i decided to make up a more modern name for him since this is set about a year ago and im making his backround story like he came from the human world yet he is a half kitsune half werewolf hybrid his father being the werewolf and his mother being the kitsune!!! he is also a mechanic/ carpenter and he loves fighting martial arts style but will never kill his opponent, just incapacitate him for a while
(that means immobilize him temporarily) and flat out refuses to harm any woman unless his or anyone his family/freinds' life is in danger!!!
here is the link i hope it shows up! if not then copy and paste into your browser:

roleplay/rise-of-hybrid-creatures-of-magic/characters/johnathon-grace-jr/
Computers Are My Hobby
Roleplays Are My Life!!!

theturneynator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theturneynator on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:06 pm

has anyone here been online in the past 2 months?????

theturneynator
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!