Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales of The Dark World: The Rebellion

Tales of The Dark World: The rebellion

a part of “Tales of The Dark World: The Rebellion”, a fictional universe by blacksky.

With the treat that the dark world poses increases, along with the threat of the up coming Rebellion

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales of The Dark World: The Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tales of The Dark World: The rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tales of The Dark World: The rebellion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthunax, from Skyrim.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blacksky
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Tales of The Dark World: The rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Could I reserve a core member of the rebellion? Also I have some questions: 1. are the magi's evil? 2. What's the difference between the magis, royal guards, and the rebellion (Puropse)?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

forever2b
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Yes you may. No the magi serve the kingdom directly under instructions of the king and queen they act as the direct magic advisers to the kingdom. The royal guard serve to protect the royal family and the main city. The rebellion is starting because someone continues to release creatures of the dark world into the normal realm while the magi are working to cover up the whole situation. Rumors have been passing around the city regarding the activity that the king has been passing which leads to the current situation of unrest and questioning. The leader of the rebellion wants answers and he wants them now.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Can I reserve captain of the Royal Guard? And if two characters is allowed... also a rebellion core member?

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Yes you may have two characters and I'll put them on reserve.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:14 am

Reserving a neutral character. Also, for Elemental Breakers, can I have one that literally break any element yet has no affinity to any elements?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:24 am

Yes that would be completely fine, the only thing to balance it would be to have no strong suited element. Lets say he was to combat a elemental breaker of fire, that elemental breaker would have a more than slight difference in power over fire than the character you propose. Just to keep things balanced.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:27 am

Alright then. Also, is elements imbued into weapons? As in, do elements exist in certain weapons?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:28 am

They can be, so a character could wield a blade empowered with a ice element.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:32 am

Alright, for now, I'm clear of questions. But I will have to ask you for answers in the future, so be ready. I heading out later after this, so it will be either after hours of this post or tomorrow will I be able to send in the sheet.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:37 am

Understood, I'll be able to answer any questions you have for me. Whenever you can have the character up is fine with me, the sooner the better.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 am

What is the universe set in? Modern Earth or Fantasy?

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:50 am

Fantasy my good sir.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 am

Will be sending in my character sheet first. It's still a WiP because I don't have any idea for him for now.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 am

Alright when you get every thing down for him I'll accept your character. Right now he looks fine I like the overall look so far.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:05 pm

After the leader of the magi, is uploaded and I check a few things we can start posting tomorrow. I'll have the opening post up in the afternoon.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xDarkTiger Rose on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:17 am

I am almost done with the leader of the magi. Sorry it's taking me soo long. Pictures are hard to find sometimes ;P
Hugs Make the World Happy

Want to check out my fantasy roleplay? It's called Era of the Creatures: The End of Humans

xDarkTiger Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savyar on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 am

I like the idea for the role play so I submitted character under the neutral section. Take a look some it may be strangely written its really late when i wrote it so i was not fully awake.

Savyar
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:17 am

Rose it's fine, and savyar it's fine. I liked how the chracter was crafted and having a mercanary/assassin on the battle field.

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 pm

The first post is out :p have fun

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!