Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Youth's New Chance

Youth's New Chance

a part of “Youth's New Chance”, a fictional universe by pepperx3.

A new chance was given to you to enjoy your youth since an unplanned death was unfortunately gifted to you. A group of teens will help each other create a new world, where they can enjoy the life they've always wanted in the real world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Youth's New Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Youth's New Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Youth's New Chance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Youth's New Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Pepper, why must you make me cry?

-goes back to remembering how sad Angel Beats was-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Finalhazard3 wrote:Pepper, why must you make me cry?

-goes back to remembering how sad Angel Beats was-

This is completely different! But if you want to sign up, let me know!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Can I be a Male

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Leej10100 wrote:Can I be a Male

Sure!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Yay! Thank you I'm so happy ^^

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:01 pm

I'd love to reserve a female!
↝ ⋮ I'M TRASH BUT I'M CUTE TRASH ♡ 。

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:02 pm

YurakiMori-chan wrote:I'd love to reserve a female!

Of Course!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby forever2b on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Could I also reserve a male?

forever2b
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 pm

forever2b wrote:Could I also reserve a male?

Your spot is now reserved for you!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Can My charater be twins?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Reserve me a male as well? ;3

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Leej10100 wrote:Can My charater be twins?

Sure, that would be interesting

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Finalhazard3 wrote:Reserve me a male as well? ;3

Alright, sounds good!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:42 pm

TIPS:
If you have issues with uploading images here's a tip:
For icons to fix perfectly:
http://www.resizeyourimage.com/
Make height and width 100 and -zoom it until you get the image the way you like it.

Images for character sheet:
Save the image and go to http://tinypic.com/
copy-paste the link that has [IMG] at the beginning!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:18 pm

pepperx3 wrote:TIPS:
If you have issues with uploading images here's a tip:
For icons to fix perfectly:
http://www.resizeyourimage.com/
Make height and width 100 and -zoom it until you get the image the way you like it.

Images for character sheet:
Save the image and go to http://tinypic.com/
copy-paste the link that has [IMG] at the beginning!

Or do what I do:

Click Me!

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Can I have a female slot please?

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Purpl3_Flam3s wrote:Can I have a female slot please?

Well you already submitted the character xD so sure!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 am

Can I have a female character? I'll start on her now

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:04 am

Possibility wrote:Can I have a female character? I'll start on her now

Sounds good to me !

pepperx3
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!