Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spireheart Network

Spireheart Network

a part of “Spireheart Network”, a fictional universe by fallout539.

An underground network, working to take down a shady corporation and their main asset. A sci-fi adventure with fantasy aspects. -FULL-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spireheart Network”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Spireheart Network

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MattyB737 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:06 am

I'd post, but I really need to go to bed right now. I have work in the morning. Feel free to manipulate my character as required until I can get a post in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MattyB737
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:55 am

I was not on Sunday and probably won't be on today or tomorrow. The reason is filming a promo for a kickstarter for an independent film, D&D AND a friend of mine came into town who I haven't seen for about a year. So I'll try to get on and post, there are things I want to do right now, but I'm saying right now I might not be able to and I'm sorry. If need be, remote control my characters, including the cat, and I'll try to get back as soon as possible. I'll try to get on, but like I said it's not likely.
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Wow, crazy with the downtime, eh? I'm just glad that it wasn't 5 days as we later learned it could have been. I should be posting on here soon. How's everyone doing?

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:48 pm

:-/ Just wondering if we're still all alive....?
The desire to write grows with writing.

Salmai

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Yes? I mean, I hope we are. If you want to, post any time. I have been surprisingly busy without the time to post and I feel I'm posting more often than I should since there are others that aren't posting as often, not really sure. I can understand people are busy at times and we had the downtime, but... I really hope this is still alive. I want to play it through.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MattyB737 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Yeah, I want to see this through, I'm just waiting on someone else to post because I have no clue where to go with this.

MattyB737
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SalmaiLeore on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 pm

I haven't posted because I assumed (Totally forgot the name now that I'm in this post a reply window-sorry) that one chick who originally met us at the apartment would take over and go from there. There isn't much more that we can do until someone comes in to take over. If I were to a post, it would just be Evelyn looking around. I don't believe there is much more we can do until that happens.

SalmaiLeore
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 pm

I have to leave, if I get a chance, I'll post something. I hope Fallout won't mind if I use a couple NPCs.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroNeko on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:58 pm

My apologies if I took too much liberty in my post. I had an idea for a character and decided to throw it out there in hopes of helping. If anything is unacceptable I will gladly eradicate it~
Let us all try our best to see this through to the end ^^

KuroNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 pm

I honestly have no problem with this character you have called up Kuro. I'm very lenient when it comes to this kind of thing, as long as no one controls other people's characters without permission.

But, Thodore did mention that someone else could deal with the noobs. So everything is peachy.

I also have no idea what to do. I'm working on another RP I plan on posting, so I'm kind of distracted by it xD

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroNeko on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Haha, alright. That is a relief.

KuroNeko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *~Nya-Chan~* on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:41 am

Sorry guys for poofing, my computer broke and I am just now getting a new one. Sorry I probably don't have a place anymore. >.<
Everyone Check Out My RP's~ Never Gunna Fall In Love, Or Will I? ImageImage

*~Nya-Chan~*
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!