Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gold Morality

Gold Morality

a part of “Gold Morality”, a fictional universe by Rinuh.

Graduation day is usually spent giving tearful goodbyes and making plans for the rest of the summer, but for these five friends it's spent frantically packing and rushing around getting ready for their first US tour.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gold Morality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gold Morality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:01 pm

I feel like we need the tour manager to turn up fairly soon, or the band will be in danger of missing their first gig!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 pm

I agree, Summer is getting a wee bit claustrophobic in the shower stall. If the manager doesn't post by 6PM tonight, I will make her a NPC and feel free to leave without her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rinuh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm really sorry. I've been really busy this week.
I'm going to try and post tonight. Just need to read through all the other posts to get to grips with the other characters and the direction of the story, then I'll have my post up.

EDIT: Quick question, the first tour location is Tampa, Florida. How far away are they from that location and when do they need to be there for?

Also, a little unclear, despite reading everyone's posts carefully, is everyone who needs to be on the bus for it to leave on there yet?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:00 pm

It's okay, I completely understand. Everyone is on the bus and ready to go. The gig is a couple hours drive, nothing too crazy. You can decide when they need to be there and what's going on when they get there, if anything big is suppose to happen I'll inform everyone.

Rinuh
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:10 pm

So where are they at the moment in the state?
Evony will need to fly in to meet them, since she lives in New York usually, and I need to mention the airport in my post :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Sorry Georgia, I didn't mean to pressure you.

My thought was that they were already in Florida, somewhere near enough Tampa, but I didn't want to specify because I've already put my stamp down pretty hard with the tour bus.

Take your time, hun, it'll be fine ;)

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:32 pm

I was thinking they were in Miami. Miami is four hours away from Tampa.

Rinuh
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:16 am

Yeah I had a quick look over google maps and thought it might be Miami, but I wasn't sure. I'm not great with maps :p

I meant to post last night, but I was feeling really ill so I ended up going to sleep at like 10, which is virtually unheard of for me. But I'll definitely be posting when I get in tonight (which will be more like lunchtime for anyone in America)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StereoHearts on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 pm

I should have a post up tonight, but Faith Fanon, I just wanted to give you a little tip. If you don't mind that is. People do not really like when others control their characters without permission. In certain cases it is fine, but in this one you kind of took control of all our characters.

StereoHearts
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 am

I'm sorry, StereoHearts, I suppose I'm just not used to the pace yet. I guess I was expecting it to be a little faster, so again, sorry if I rushed people.

Still, there's still scope to write some goodbyes, and for the band to interact on the bus. Looking forward to reading it.

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!