Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Not Your Kind Of People

Not Your Kind Of People

a part of “Not Your Kind Of People”, a fictional universe by Vexilous.

A fantasy/cyberpunk adventure following the adventures of a Private Military Company. {Anime/Fantasy characters only please!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Not Your Kind Of People”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Not Your Kind Of People

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Not Your Kind Of People"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Not Your Kind Of People

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Hmm, what to pick, what to pick.

Oh! Hey there, guess I spied on your role play for a bit there. I'm game for a cyber-punk setting, that we get to overthrow a dictator of some description is just a bonus, of course.

Anyway, not sure what to pick. Feel like going Demolition on this one. If you take reservations, I call dibs. If not, expect me to write a character down for Cardinal Squad's Demolition.

Now, for a burning question in my mind. I spotted something along the lines of 'Power Class and Powers' in the character sheet. Is there anything special about it I should know? Or is this for any magical abilities a character may or may not have?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Yes, that's for the characters magical abilities and which or the four magic classes they belong to. Also, I do take reservations, for some reason the rules didn't post xD

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Sweetcakes! And thanks for the answer, my brain isn't always the brightest bulb and thus enjoys mixing things up. Seems that grey mass managed to get it right this time, though. Ah, but I digress. I'll be poking around with that character sheet now. ^^;

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Oh. This seems interesting! I would like to reserve a spot on the assault team, please!
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:52 pm

"Assault" is a single-person position on the Cardinal Squad, so if that's what you mean, then yes! :D

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Stealth, on Cardinal...please Q_Q Roleplay is simple but in-depth at the same time...

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:06 pm

Sorry, stealth has already been reserved via pm, would you like surveillance or reconnaissance instead?

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hdspencer14 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:24 pm

If Recon is like sniping and a long range sort of deal, i'd love that. I'll make up a character now.
Realize the impotence of proof reading everything you publish.

hdspencer14
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:04 pm

No nothing, just a character being submitted and all that. Err- Sorry if I screwed around with the character sheet. Blame OCD, heavy, heavy OCD!!!! xI

But yeah, hope she's fine and all that!

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Since Recon was just Ninja'd I'll take surveillance.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hdspencer14 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 pm

Sorry Finalhazard3. I just really like snipers and the like. Its kind of my thing... :D

hdspencer14
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Hey there. Just wanted to say this looks incredibly interesting. I was just wondering what's available right now on the squad?
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:44 pm

The only spot currently available is surveillance, but there are also spots for regular troops as well as base staff members.

To everyone else, I love everybody's characters so far, especially you, Byte! You did a great job bringing the character to life as did you all. Also, I'll be putting up a brief profile on Scarlet later, but she'll mainly be an npc.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Vexilous wrote:The only spot currently available is surveillance, but there are also spots for regular troops as well as base staff members.

To everyone else, I love everybody's characters so far, especially you, Byte! You did a great job bringing the character to life as did you all. Also, I'll be putting up a brief profile on Scarlet later, but she'll mainly be an npc.

-slowly raises hand-

I err...-points back to former post-

Yeah, I said I would reserve Surveillance.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I totally forgot!

Then no Sneaky sorry, but there are no spots on cardinal left. You could still be a base staff member, as a lot of the roleplay will take place on the base, or a regular trooper.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hdspencer14 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 am

I think the word for this roleplay is going to be... bad ass.

hdspencer14
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 am

Hehehe.... Victims, victims everywhere.

Shame Scarlet's mostly an NPC, though. As it is now, she's the only other dame that Piper can snuggle with in a lovingly warm group of badasses.

@Vex:
Cheers for that! I made a sneaky deal with the Devil himself to make any creation come to life. Oh, I'm joking of course. It was the other way around. xD

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris33 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:51 am

Hey there

I know ya all full, but I was reading through and had a stroke of inspiration for a mess hall character. So I wrote up a quick char profile.

Let me know what ya think! :)

Thankies

chris33
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Right I should probably introduce myself name is triblade. Hello. I got nothing else to say other then everyone looks sweet and I am looking forward to roleplaying with you all.

Also pansy ass ninja stealth guy who likes hugs what more could you ask for.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!