Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Puppeteers

Puppeteers

a part of “Puppeteers”, a fictional universe by LoveMeMaybe.

“They can kill you, using your own hands. They can make your child stab you with a knife, make them slit your throat. You can really never find them. They are living among us, and there is nothing we can do..."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Puppeteers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Puppeteers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:32 am

Why do we have to wait? xD

I don't think they disappeared, they're just not as impatient as others ;)

I don't mind breaking that barrier after a day, don't worry.
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Hey everybody... LoveMeMaybe and I are actually friends and today she told me that she can no longer come on to rpg for her own reasons... Please don't ask me why. But anyways she asked me to make a repost rp so I will... But I was wondering if you wanted to continue it because I don't want to repost it and see nobody joins... So just post if you want to continue or not. I'm fine either way.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Grrbot wrote:Hey everybody... LoveMeMaybe and I are actually friends and today she told me that she can no longer come on to rpg for her own reasons... Please don't ask me why. But anyways she asked me to make a repost rp so I will... But I was wondering if you wanted to continue it because I don't want to repost it and see nobody joins... So just post if you want to continue or not. I'm fine either way.

I'd actually really like to just continue on this one, if that's alright. I know that I have already made plots and such between my characters and other peoples characters. It isn't like there's going to be any new people, so we won't need anyone to accept characters.

If you make a repost, I'm unlikely to join again, since we already started this one.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duchess-Zombie on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:50 am

I'm willing to continue too
There isn't a place on earth you can hide

Duchess-Zombie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 am

Yeah, this is good, I'm on the same page with bandgeek, I wanna continue this, but when it comes to starting a whole new one, redoing CSs and the like.

So what's wrong with just slapping this one, telling it to get up, and keep on walking?

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Yeah, I'm totally down with just continuing this one :]
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Well I suggested continuing this one but she said make a repost... I've kind of lost interest though sadly so I'm going to see if Otencia wants to run it...

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:23 pm

So, I suppose, based off of what LoveMeMaybe has told me, we will be continuing this here roleplay. :] So, everyone, be ready to continue off from where we left off, just as soon as she's back for good!

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!