Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Reunion: We Are Still Young

a part of “The Reunion: We Are Still Young”, a fictional universe by Sly_Mafia.

Ten years ago, they all graduated with the promise of reuniting. They were all going to be somebody - anybody. Turns out...some things don't turn out the way you planned. And now they're together again. What happens now? Closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reunion: We Are Still Young”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon May 13, 2013 10:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Reunion: We Are Still Young"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Reunion: We Are Still Young

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Could I steal the Loner Girl/Journalist? Will probably use Lights P. as my FC[ Though I'm not entirely sure, when I'm positive I'll be sure to tell you though ], and I don't have a favorite character[ love them alls, I suppose I favor my boys though. XD ]
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon May 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Okay, @bandgeek

My FC is Jenna Dewan-Tatum

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Tue May 14, 2013 12:47 am

Could I reserve the model? Girl 5, I believe? For a face claim I can't decide between Taylor Cole or Amber Heard (with her hair dyed dark) but it will for sure be one of the two ... What do you guys think? and this is actually my favorite character so I'm glad she was open!! (:

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Tue May 14, 2013 3:27 am

Please may I reserve Girl 1: Former editor for high school newspaper/Editor for Magazine? I'm not totally sure about FC yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I decide :)

And, I might be being really stupid here, but when you say favourite character, do you mean like favourite character in this roleplay, character we've ever played or character from TV/book/movie etc? :p

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoeni on Tue May 14, 2013 10:03 am

Could I reserve the indie rocker/talent agent please? The faceclaim will most likely be Tyson Ritter, George Finn or Xavier Samuel. George and Tyson both have the same kind of look about them, although George is younger. Favourite character? I'm not sure if you mean RPG but if you do, none really.
did·ger·i·doo [dij-uh-ree-doo, did-gee-ree-doo]
noun, plural did·ger·i·doos.
a musical instrument of Australian Aborigines made from a long wooden tube that is blown into to create a low drone.

Phoeni
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Tue May 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Can i reserve the basketball captain/ lawyer?

Makaay
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Tue May 14, 2013 2:29 pm

This could be really fun rp

Makaay
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Tue May 14, 2013 5:34 pm

All: They are all being reserved for you.

@bandgeek, I'm about to accept her

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Sent in my character application. Hope you like. I'm kind of new so still learning. If you have any feedback i'd welcome it.

Makaay
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Tue May 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Josh is fine, @Makaay.

I'm still learning too. This is my first roleplay as a character and as a creator. Just provide a somewhat brief history to him and then you and I can discuss what our characters are doing before the reunion stuff occurs. The first post will be the day before the reunion schedule

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Tue May 14, 2013 5:56 pm

K edited Josh so he has a history

Makaay
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makaay on Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm

How we getting on filling the characters?

Makaay
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Thu May 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Not good.

All: I will be taking down reservations for those who have not submitted their characters

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu May 16, 2013 1:19 pm

I'm planning to submit my character tomorrow. I have the day off so she'll definitely get done. And depending on who you need filling, when she's finished I might take another character?

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!