Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soulmate: My Alpha Mate

Soulmate: My Alpha Mate

a part of “Soulmate: My Alpha Mate”, a fictional universe by DyLAn:D.

A wolf mates for life, but lycan's have no choice in their mates. they are given not chosen. But for an Alpha wolf the pull is stronger and they must have a Luna for their pack that is why every year an un-mated Alpha wolf must meet with all the Pack's.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soulmate: My Alpha Mate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soulmate: My Alpha Mate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat May 11, 2013 8:43 pm

awww thanks~! :DDD You too~~
Last edited by paokikipao on Thu May 23, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxNightxX on Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 pm

hey guys, so sorry for taking so long to post, i, like paokikipao, have been busy with finals and End of Course Exams, so I haven't been able to get on for the past week and am truly sorry for that. I just posted with Zoe again, and I promise to post more often. I only have like 9 days left till summer vacation, so I'll be a lot more active after that. I'm sure Sky will post again soon too, she has also been busy with finals and work.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxNightxX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Fri May 17, 2013 4:08 pm

ok i will b posting right away but i just want to let u all know, no wolf can defeat the King. the king is the strongest and biggest wolf there is, not even another alpha can take him nor a group of alpha's.
the only one that can kill him is the vampire queen and alpha king is the only one who can kill the vamp queen.
What happen's when i have gum in class :D

DyLAn:D
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liliepanda on Sat May 18, 2013 8:47 am

Lucas appreciates that ;P

Liliepanda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liliepanda on Tue May 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Just wanted to do a quick apology if Lucas's bragging really did offend anyone 0.0

Liliepanda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 pm

If someone gives me a mass update on everythings that happened I'll hop back in. Not fair to leave Pao without a mate :3 and the plot without it's vampire queenie :)

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liliepanda on Wed May 22, 2013 5:52 pm

:D littleredducky!!!! yay!!

Liliepanda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed May 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Yay you're back LittleRedDucky~! :DD
I sure appreciate it ^ ^

About the update and recap, I'll probably send you the update tomorrow ^^ it's kind of late and I was planning on going to bed soon, kind of tired here
anyways I am so happy you're playing again :3

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Thu May 23, 2013 11:53 am

good 2 hav u back Ducky :)
well nothing much has happened. Our group has been attacked by one or two vampire's. Claudie is Colton, Alpha of Ocean Moon's, mate so she is now with the wolves. We had a 2 week skip. Adrian and Bryarly are pregnant.......can anyone think of anything else??

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Thu May 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Okay, seems all fair. The queen would know about it all by now then :) Awesome...I'll work on a post now. Warren wont let Claudie get away that easily!

EDIT: Okay just posted for vampire queen :) Let the conflicts and weird stuff begin!!

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu May 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Awesome! :DD
And dylan pretty much summed everything up, ill just add the detail that my character Jacob and his mate Lily (horseygirl character :) are planning a secret attack against vampires without Lucas and Adrians knowledge :) all of my characters know except Luke.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Thu May 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Ooo okay :D Well lets hope they don't attack Warren otherwise some wolfs are getting bitten XD Drama!!

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Thu May 23, 2013 5:08 pm

hahaha well all I can say is they won't go down without a fight, that's for sure xP
Edit: Oh and btw I just have to say that I love Warren's character :'3 haha

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Thu May 23, 2013 10:40 pm

You want drama, i give you drama lol mawhahaha

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liliepanda on Thu May 23, 2013 10:52 pm

-.-" poor Lucas........he can't catch a break

Liliepanda
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Fri May 24, 2013 12:17 pm

hey wanted to let u guys know even though Adrian is gone she still has the goddess barrier around Lucas.
No one can hurt him at the moment not even the queen

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Fri May 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Right...so what is this goddess barrier anyways??

And IM so sllooowww at posting :(

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyLAn:D on Fri May 24, 2013 12:34 pm

ok so Adrian is a silver blood wolf, and she belonged to the silver moon pack. The silver moon pack was blessed by the goddess artemis and Adrian was the alpha's daughter in the pack meaning she has a special tie to Artemis. The Rogue Black Mountain Pack killed all the silver bloods except Adrian cause the Alpha wants her. If a silver blood mates with a person who isnt silver blood they will hav super powerful kids but if a silver and a silver mate they wont. Adrian can make a goddess barrier because Artemis has given her that ability and Adrian can also talk to the goddess.
Adrian isnt super strong or anything she is still weaker then the Vamp Queen and Lucas but she is more spiritual and can make a barrier around anyone. No one can break through it

Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Fri May 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Right I see :) So Silver-bloods are kinda closely linked with the spirit world and Artemis.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleRedDucky on Fri May 24, 2013 3:36 pm

I've got work over the weekend so wont be able to post till later saturday and sunday night :3 just so you all know.

LittleRedDucky
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!