Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem Ipsum

a part of “Lorem Ipsum”, a fictional universe by Alessa Gillespie.

A group of people in a small town suddenly gain mysterious powers. They have to learn how to control their powers, and learn more about them while being hunted down by a mysterious group.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lorem Ipsum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lorem Ipsum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sat May 25, 2013 1:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lorem Ipsum"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lorem Ipsum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat May 25, 2013 1:19 am

Can I reserve the fire person? If we are required to take two, I'll take air as well, since it is a great help to fire.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sat May 25, 2013 2:03 am

Hm? Each power isn't restricted to one person, so you can make your character however you like.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat May 25, 2013 2:37 am

Well, I just took a look at the sheet and it seemed like each member is required to take two powers. I just want one, but I was putting a reserve on a second one if that is the case. I didn't know if we were allowed to just take one power, the opposite of your response.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sat May 25, 2013 2:41 am

Ah, sorry, it's late. I'll fix that tomorrow. Yes, you can pick just one power if you want. I meant that only two were allowed per character.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlolo on Sat May 25, 2013 3:54 am

Am new to this sight so ya where do I post to get the to going?

Carlolo
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Sat May 25, 2013 11:48 am

This looks interesting! Going to make a character with gravity and time :D

Also, is there an age limit for these characters?
ė˜¤ëš¤ 강남 ėŠ¤íƒ€ėŧ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sat May 25, 2013 1:55 pm

No, but it needs to be within reason. Sorry, this is a reboot of an RP that was originally within a small group, and I haven't had the chance to type everything out about it yet. Having Time slows the aging process. Also, we will start in a few days.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat May 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Okay, I'll just take fire, then. I'll get my character sheet up in a little while.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sat May 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Alright, i'm eager to see your character.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlolo on Sat May 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Can't wait to to with you guys

Carlolo
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlolo on Sat May 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Rp sorry

Carlolo
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat May 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Before I begin, are there any rules as to the appearance section? Can we get by on a description, or does it have to be a picture? If it has to be a picture, can it only be real, or can it be a cartoon, or does it matter? I only ask because I've only ever had trouble with the appearance section of a CS.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sun May 26, 2013 11:23 am

You can just describe your character, OR you can post a picture. It can be cartoon, real, etc. It doesn't really matter as long as it is accurate to how your character looks.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun May 26, 2013 12:48 pm

In answer to your PM, I had no more questions. The rest of the CS was very straightforward. I just wanted to make sure that I understood that category entirely, so that there would be no unexpected problems with it. One sheet coming right up.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sun May 26, 2013 1:08 pm

I'm excited for us to get started ^_^ I wish more people would make girl characters though. In the story right now, the amount of guys completely eclipses the amount of girls...

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon May 27, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm excited for us to get it started, soon. I might suggest a cutoff date for when we're going to start this. We might say that all people need to have their characters in by the thirtieth or we start without them. It does not mean they can't submit characters or participate, just that they will be slightly behind. The only reason that I am suggesting this is because I am involved in a roleplay that has not started for two weeks due to not all of the members submitting characters. I don't want to see this one stagnate, too, when it has enormous potential.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Mon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Maybe. I just hope a few more people will join and create a few more characters.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon May 27, 2013 7:47 pm

I hope so, too. It's just that "I want a few more" mindset kills roleplays. This isn't the site for that, trust me. You all ready have more people for this thing than I've ever had for any of my roleplays, so you should probably quit while you're ahead.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OmegaVitaminC on Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 am

Greetings everyone, I'll be playing Olivia Westgate and Christopher Deacon for the time being. I'm just posting to let everyone know that I'm the assistant DM for this RP, so if Alessa is ever unavailable I'll be substituting for him. I hope you enjoy the story that unfolds.

OmegaVitaminC
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!