Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Rites: Awakening”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Blood Rites: Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know, if you would like a place added for any reason send me a PM and I'll add it for you.
My writing is my soul, when you read something I have written, I hope you understand that I am baring my soul to you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celaira
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Blood Rites: Awakening

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Fri May 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Hello. I was just wondering if I could make a char for this RP?
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Fri May 31, 2013 10:29 pm

Looks great, I especially like the concept of the Akina and the cursed ones. Expect me to submit a character(s) soon.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Fri May 31, 2013 10:45 pm

Cool roleplay. will try to make a character soon.

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:56 am

@Damioa: Yes you can! :)

@Vexilous and Epicnukeguy: Yay! Can't wait!

Celaira
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:42 pm

Love this! Making a Polar Bear Creaous, it'll take me a bit though. Just wanted to let you know.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:44 pm

@Ivisbo: Woo! :D

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Meant to post that last post in the Sylvine Woods....can I change it some how?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:07 pm

I don't think so... But that's okay ^^

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:16 pm

who's turn is it to post now?

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 pm

It would be fine if you wanted to post, I have no problem with that. I'm actually waiting for LittleVongola but they might not have time to do it today.

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Okay, so LittleVongola said that they would get their posts up tomorrow, they'll be losing their laptop soon. I would like us to get some more players before we get too far in, preferably at least one Mortray, three hunters, and one of each of the other races.

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Okay. it sounds good.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cafenoir on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:19 pm

I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to end up making a second character for this RP. You said that you could use a Mortray, right? I think it would be pretty interesting to write from the perspective of both a Creaous and a Mortray since they're enemies. Should be fun.

If I do make another character (Mortray) it'll most likely end up being a guy. Again, I want to do it for the variety. Most likely his weapon will be a scythe, but I'm trying to figure out where a birthmark of a scythe would fit on him o__o
Every action one makes, whether good or ill-willed, will come back to thee threefold.

The Threefold Law

cafenoir
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

His back, or his arm. I'm actually commissioning someone to draw a female Mortray who uses a dual scythes~! ^^

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonadira on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Hey guys~! I was just wondering a few things! =3! Can we sort of start to go around and talk with each other now, Celaria? I'm just wondering if we have enough people to get into introducing ourselves.

Also, guys, I know posts are 2 hours time but try to read the post before yours because we had a morning-ish or noon entry and then right after the next post was at midnight lol. It's totally cool since they're opening posts and the times are always a bit ambiguous but, just for future reference =3!
Only Youuuu~ Can make me feel so truuue. - Captain Jack.

Sonadira
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 pm

@Sona: My gosh! I didn't catch that! Thank you for posting this.

Also, yes, you can start introducing yourselves!

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celaira on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Edit to the time of posts rule! It dropped from 2 hours to 30 minutes, bear this in mind in your next posts. It will not change your previous ones.

Celaira
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:35 pm

I am planning on making a character for this RP for sure ^ ^. Just need to find the time lol.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cafenoir on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Okay, so I left the scythe idea after what you said and submitted another mortray

cafenoir
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!