Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Red Dawn: A Second Chance

a part of “Red Dawn: A Second Chance”, a fictional universe by xxtensionxx.

A nearly apocalyptic world in which you have two options. Be jailed by the North Koreans, or fight back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Red Dawn: A Second Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Red Dawn: A Second Chance"

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Red Dawn: A Second Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Freya Mavor please - Though may I change the FC to Rita Ora?

Edit: It's a tie between Renaissance Man and Up.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Yes you may. And good choice!

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arithmatus on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 am

can I play a North Korean character??

Arithmatus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 pm

May I have the second in command?
I'm in the mood for a bit of a badass girl charrie, and I can easily work that into her. ;D
And might I say, this plot is epic! I love battles and resitance, especially futuristic, anticipating what could happen.

Also, if needed, I will double.
All you need to do is ask. :)

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:42 pm

@Arithmatus - I'm sorry, but the plot doesn't have North Korean characters, as most of the rping will be behind the scenes training and plotting.

@Makenna Young - Yeah of course. I'm excited to see what you can do with her. And if you would like, go ahead. Or you can tell some people about this. Thanks :)

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:32 pm

I think I'll wait to double, givve peaople a tad more time
I'm going to start my bio now.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:28 pm

I AM SO FLIPPIN MAD RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I went to post my character bio....
AND IT DECIDED NOT TO GO THROUGH!!!! :/

I'll repost it tomorrow.
I'm too mad to do it now.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Awe :( Dont worry though, theres no rush.

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Just wondering: Is Kayla Ewell really still open? Because if she is, I would very much like to reserve her, but would it be alright if I change her to FC Crystal Reed?

My favorite movie is the Avengers

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!