Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Guardians

Elemental Guardians

a part of “Elemental Guardians”, a fictional universe by Eleera Cain.

a group of eight find they have hidden powers but can they harness their new found powers in time.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Guardians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Elemental Guardians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Guardians"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Guardians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Could I steal Water/Ice? (If yes, you could just PM me with whatever you want me to match :p)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:42 pm

May I get my hands on darkness?

Never mind- I don't think I would be able to do this rp justice.
Last edited by Possibility on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Alright so I'm thinking either light or thunder (I'm looking at some options of appearances, but I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for so I'll send you the different options).
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Since Possibility has left darkness free for the taking, can a certain agent of chaos and impossibility claim it? More specifically, me? As a warning, my characters tend to lean on the fourth wall from time to time and will actively lampshade clichÊs.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:38 pm

May I reserve air please? :3

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:43 pm

@merthur- that character is already taken im sorry but if you are still interested you can pick a different character.
@ Fredalice- its really just modern day. yes you can take one and if we are lacking in character two if you please.
@Thundergod1020- yes you may
and finally
@anything14- yes you may

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Sorry, didn't see that he was taken.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:37 pm

So for everyone I thought this might be a good website for you guys to look at.
http://phobialist.com/

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:34 am

Fredalice wrote:So for everyone I thought this might be a good website for you guys to look at.
http://phobialist.com/

I was just looking at it ^^(there are some very interesting phobias out there)

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:51 am

Um sorry for being a pest, but anyone who has reserved a character could they please have them up asap because I would like to start the RP soon.

thank you.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Yeah no problem! I would have had her up last night, but I started her kind of late and was falling asleep at the time.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:36 pm

i need one more character to actually start this rp. please please get your characters in. we will be starting on the bus to the muesum.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:07 pm

I'm going to submit this as a WIP but all I need to finish is the history.

anything14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:24 am

we can start posting now !!!!!!!

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:18 pm

My character sheet just needs a few more touches, but I'll post jus to get it out of the way.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 pm

I will post in the morning guys. Need to get up early because if sons nursery so I will post then

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!