Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ideas Are Curse Proof

Ideas Are Curse Proof

a part of “Ideas Are Curse Proof”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

A Harry Potter Next Generation rp with a plot reminisce of V for Vendetta - HOSTED ON THIS SITE

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ideas Are Curse Proof”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ideas Are Curse Proof

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:49 pm

It seems like every week now reports of a brutally murdered muggleborn or their muggle family appears in The Daily Prophet. Each murder is blood and gore, and above each murder is the Dark Mark. Making it clear that whomever is carrying out these murders is a supporter of the late Lord Voldemort.

Inferi attacks and Dementor sightings are on the rise. And the most disturbing thing about the Inferi attacks is, the Inferi seem fresh, newly made. Innocent and ignorant muggles are getting ripped limb from limb, the attacks so frequent that the Ministry has been having trouble keeping muggles in the dark. Good samaritan witches and wizards do their best to help out their muggle neighbors but their news channels ring with rumors of “zombies”, as they call them.

The Daily Prophet insists that this is all a Deatheater uprising, come to finish off the Dark Lord’s work. The Ministry is taking it seriously this time, and tightening their reigns on the wizard public. “The Ministry will protect you. Obey the Ministry. Have faith in the Ministry. Let the Ministry guide you, and all will be well.” It started with a curfew, no witch or wizard out past nine o’clock, and has evolved into restrictions on magic spells, potions, and new oppressive laws requiring all werewolves and muggleborns to wear a certain patch on their sleeve to identify them. All in the name of keeping everyone safe.

The Ministry has seen fit to deploy ‘Regulators’ in the streets and at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in order to be certain that citizens are complying with the new laws. These Regulators are masked individuals that intimidate the public and aren’t afraid to be rough. Are these Regulators really here to protect them? There are some who would rather put their full trust in the Ministry than allow a Deatheater uprising, and some who think the whole ordeal smells of dragon dung. One masked anonymous student in particular seems to think these Regulators need to be knocked down a few notches.
(â•¯Â°â–ĄÂ°īŧ‰â•¯ī¸ĩ â”ģ━â”ģ
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Ideas Are Curse Proof

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:05 pm

hosted on this site this time!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:26 pm

singal boost~~~

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:16 pm

If I can use my own FC I'll join. Some of the students look as old as proffersors due to your choice in FC. However that's not a critique, I'd just rather not.

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Like I said you can use any fc you choose so long as there are gifs of that person. I'm aware that some of them look older but eh, movies are guilty of it why can't I be too~ the gifs available just fit the personality well

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:31 am

boop~~

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:42 am

I'll do a post to apply for Eren...at some point when I'm feeling a little less lazy

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Looking forward to it!

So looks like we have someone either interested in Rose or Dominique
someone interested in Victoire
And someone interested in Eren

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Im interested in Shiloh and working on the application, should have it done by this evening.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:13 pm

wonderful!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:54 pm

boop,

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:56 pm

hm, not as many people were interested in this as I thought would be

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:09 pm

What will happen if there isn't enough interest? :0

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 am

There are kind of a lot of characters i need to start this so

the rp can't really start if they aren't filled. I think those of your still not completed with your app should hold up, this rp might get tanked :C

i worked so damn hard on it too, i'm kinda bitter about this

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:15 am

this seems really cool, and I would be interested in joining, I would take two characters but if you are going to scrap the story because of lack of interest I won't bother. Let me know if you think it's still a go and I will submit writing samples.
I'm interested in Scorpius and Leona
Thanks,
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:45 am

Well I had mine almost done anyway so I went ahead and finished whether its scrapped or not. I don't like leaving something I really like unfinished. So its there and I finished her sample post.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!