Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ringleader

Ringleader

a part of “Ringleader”, a fictional universe by yourbunnyboo2.

MTV's newest reality tv show is ringleader. A show of manipulation, drama, romance, and money.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ringleader”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ringleader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:28 pm

Welcome to "Ringleader " Thanks for your interest. Please remember your reservations will not be accepted without the password.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Ringleader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Labyrinthine on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Hello!

So here's the thing...I'd love to have a certain FC, but I kind of feel bad cancelling out one of the FCs already there. I mean, what if somebody wanted them?
However, since I'd like a male character (which is usually lacking in most roleplays) I figured maybe you could just add another character? Unless one of the FCs ends up not being taken, you can just replace him then.

ANYWAYS, my favourite FC is probably Matthew Gray Gubler. I love him, so much, but obviously he's an older guy for older characters.

The FC I'd love to use for this roleplay though is Ezra Miller...if that's alright? I hope we can work something out. ^.^
Add me on Steam! TF2's my favourite. (Thadine is my user) I'll be the best Sniper friend you've ever had.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Labyrinthine
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:40 pm

@Labyrinthe
I love that you took that into consideration and that sounds fine to me I can add him now.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:40 pm

I've been out of roleplay ing for awhile and would like to take up a new character. :3 May I reserve FC Freya Mavor?

My favorite FC lately has been Gabriella Wilde.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Labyrinthine on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Awesome, thank you!
I'll get a W.I.P in tonight. I'm heading out now for dinner, so it may be awhile, but it will get in.

Labyrinthine
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:51 pm

@Youloveme?
She's reserved

@Labyrinthe
That's fine

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:38 pm

May I have Emily Browning. Or whoever girl 5 is. I think that is her. Because this is so awesome, it might be done tonight!
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:53 pm

@missdreamer
Yeah she's reserved

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:15 pm

May I reserve one of the fellas? Any of 'em, if you don't mind me changing the FC to Ben Jarvis --- correction --- Ash Stymest?

#ignore the photos i have in my current wip. profile. :P

Also, ah - favorite's gonna have to be Mr. Colton Haynes. Dude's a badass. :P
Last edited by Artik on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:27 pm

May I reserve Colton Haynes please?

My favorite facelaim is Francisco Lachowski and Colton Haynes and Dylan O'Brien... they're all so gorgeous and beautiful!

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:14 am

All reserved

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:47 am

?Can I reserve Francisco Lachowski and Gillian Ginzer?

My favorite faceclaim is Emma Watson and Lucy Hale they are both so pretty

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:12 am

Sorry. I really wanted to be in this RP but I have so much on my plate right now. And I can't find time to make the character sheet. Forgive me. But I can't join. Dx

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 am

@mermaidlegend
They are reserved

@missdreamer
that's fine

@everyone.
Emily Browning is open

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:56 pm

My character Anges is almost finished :D
Yay

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:20 pm

I need everyones cs in by friday. That's when I'm starting.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Friday, sounds good.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:11 pm

I won't have my character done by then, sorry. I'm loaded with school work and family problems.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:27 am

May I reserve girl 3 but change her FC to Chloe Norgaard?

And my favorites have to be Lights, Freya Mavor, and Samuel Larsen.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Yeah she's reserved

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!