Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maybe We'll Meet Curiosity

a part of “Maybe We'll Meet Curiosity”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

The year is 2040 and Earth is falling apart, who else but to have alien's step in to stop it? [Romance/Adventure/Original]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maybe We'll Meet Curiosity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Reserve here!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Maybe We'll Meet Curiosity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Hey! ^^

I was wondering if I could reserve the Female...Healer...Alien role. :D I'm hoping to use FC: Saoirse Ronan if that is alright with you.

My favourite colour would have to be light blue. Kinda like the sky blue...but a little paler in colour. Ya know? xD It's light blue.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:55 pm

That's fine, and Saoirse looks perfect enough, so she's fine too. xP C:

Light blue, C: So you must like the layout of this site then, eh? (;

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Thank you. ^^ I will maybe start working on her right now... seeing as I have nothing to do...

Yeessss. The layout is quite beautiful. *_*

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoverLover889 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:39 pm

May I reserve the female soldier of The Aliens? :D I know you are wanting us to portray two characters and I will reserve a male a little later, if the roles aren't all filled up, if that is alright with you. I'm a little crammed with school work. @_@ This role-play looks very interesting though and I'd really like to be a part of it. :)

My favorite color is-.. Well, it's a tie between dark blue and purple. I like those colors very much so together. Eh.. It's hard to decide!

Also, the face claim I wanted to use for my character is Emily Rudd. I can find someone else if there's a problem with that. I'll message you about her if all of this is acceptable. ^_^

LoverLover889
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:49 pm

All is fine, as long as you're positive you can find enough Emily Rudd pictures, C: (I don't play females much, but as I've seen so far, she doesn't seem easy to find pictures for xD).

Blue and purple is one of my favorite combinations, it's up there with red and black, my other two. <3 C:

And don't worry about taking a male if you don't think you'll have time, I totally understand. :D I can hardly play two characters, and I'm not even in school right now, xD.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoverLover889 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Yay! Good! <3 Yeah, I have never used her as a face claim but I think she's quite pretty. :D However, there aren't too many gifs for her. <_> Alas, I'll work with it to the best of my ability!

Ah! Twinsies. :D Those colors are great and so is the red and black combination. XD

And school is absolutely terrible. .__. The closer to the end of the semester the more work they try to cram on us; it is ridiculous, to say the least. I have three papers due at the end of this week for three different classes. @_@ Thank you for being understanding. <3 :) I will message you about my little alien chicka shortly! Most likely through IM since to will be faster and easier to converse. XD

LoverLover889
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:14 pm

I graduated HS last year, thank gosh for that, it was torture. Do you have any idea how hard it is to be gay in a Christian private school? xD I was going to take a year off, since my BF has a year left of college and I'm not leaving him to go away to college, but instead I'm just doing college online for a year. It isn't toooo bad, certainly not as bad as actually having to go to school must be, heh. But I love writing papers! Don't you think it's fun? No? I'm just weird? Alright. :( xD

But PM might actually be better >< Just coz the BF is heading to beddy bye and I'm bumtuckered(my word of the day, don't judge me xP). Either way, I promise I'll reply to whatever tomorrow! Until then, sorrys. ><"

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!